Artikelnummer : DRB1676251003
Artikelnummer : DR1671151001-WHT
The DF 3 is built for riders who want a freestyle board that will see them rise up the ranks of Snowboarding quickly.
The flat camber not only enhances snap for jumps but also is less easy to catch an edge than it’s aggressive camber counterparts.
The DF 3 and it’s twin tip shape allows the rider to adjust easily from riding regular and switch for those switch backside spins and the extruded base is strong and easy to repair for when you jib down the rocks.
The DF 3 will advance any rookie to pro status and an unrivaled price point.
- Flat : These boards are horizontally level, with a flat base that touches the floor even at the centre. They feature zero Camber between your feet with rockers outside each foot like a skateboard that lift the tip and tail completely off the snow. Super easy to slip and slide, this shape makes the board feel loose, soft, and effortless to press and butter; it will fuel your park creativity.
- Twin Tip : The width and length of tip and tail are exactly the same. Inserts and stance are perfectly centered with no set back.
- Biax : Glass fibers are positioned at 90° off-axis to transmit soft torsional stiffness for an easy carving ride.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
The King is our advanced, yet modestly priced entry level binding. Offering support to riders that want a binding that can be ridden on any terrain without hesitation.
Our Delta baseplate was featured on our first ever bindings and is still going as strongly as it was on day one.
Constructed using the perfect mixture of aluminum and nylon designed to offer a soft and forgiving interface with the perfect fit. Combine this with our Lightframe Highback that provides a soft torsional flex for a friendly but yet responsive ride.
Lightweight Mac 4 aluminum buckles complete an entry-level binding that is superior to some brands top of the line range.
- Mfc : An established dual-density, comfortable, 3D shaped ankle strap that improves control in every condition.
- Mac 4 : Fast, lightweight, aluminum ratchets for advanced performance.
- Delta : The original Drake concept at its purest. A pre-curved aluminum heel cup directly connected to a nylon/fiberglass baseplate, creating flawless, solid assembly. Designed from the perfect blend of nylon and aluminum for responsiveness and dampening. Together they create a soft, forgiving baseplate ideal for beginners and freestyle enthusiasts. Fully customizable, and includes a variety of heelcup and toe ramp adjustments to ensure perfect+