Artikelnummer : EF-1516
Artikelnummer : DR1671151009-BLK
The All Terrain Camber-to-Raised-Contacts (camber between the bindings, reverse camber out to the contact points) gives you the best of both worlds.
The E-Tech II Construction gives you speed from the Sintered base and pop from the Carbon beams while remaining loose and fun.
Also standard is the award winning Seamless Sidewall Technology and full Poplar wood core.
This women’s specific twin is a no nonsense, take no prisoners park dominator. The deep side cut makes it maneuverable. The low profile tips and soft flex make it forgiving.
The smooth blend zones and moustache style camber profile combined with carbon makes it pop.
- SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLOGY : Urethane absorbs vibration, just like skateboard
wheels. This seamlessly integrated sidewall is fused directly to the woodcore, creating the strongest and smoothest riding boards Endeavor has ever produced. WINNER OF THE ISPO MATERIAL INNOVATION AWARD 2014.
- The Channel : The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection! It offers the fastest and easiest way to mount bindings with nearly infinite stance options as well as allowing the board to fully and naturally flex. It is compatible with all major company bindings, so why settle for anything less?
- IS 7500 Sintered Base
- Poplar Wood Core W/ Paulonia & Birch Channel Reinforcement
- Carbon Beams For Pop
- Biax Fiberglass
|Size||Mitte (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
Utilizing the best of our knowledge and experience, we have engineered the premium Women’s binding.
Built upon our Light Saber baseplate with its high grade aluminum and reinforced nylon construction.
This baseplate is not only incredible light, its strategically placed EVA dampening pads will provide you with unmatched comfort for when you want to stomp those big landings in the park.
Our Natural Cant Evo foot bed, positions your foot into the natural inclination of the legs, this improves posture, comfort and increases the response of your riding.
Ladies take note because if you like to charge and want a binding that can keep up with your talents, then The DL is for you.
- Spade : A new design concept is landed in Drake’s collection.
This new asymmetrical design gives extra flex to your riding and your tweaks. It features also a new adjuster system faster and stronger.
- Hyperlight : A slim, contoured ankle strap new to the Drake line. This strap is built with high quality leather and multi density foam for full ergonomic comfort and support.
- Mg12 : Take the quickest, and most efficient ratchet in the market, appreciated for its ability to slide five ladder steps every crank and its ergonomic shape to fasten the ratcheting and releasing operations. Then reduce the weight by 25% using Magnesium instead of aluminum and add even more precision with the new metal button release. You have yet to try the best.
- Light Saber : The Light Saber is an evolution of the Delta Light base plate. We reduced the contact points to the minimum, in order to give you a better feeling while riding, whilst reducing the weight. The heelcup positioning is totally tool less: 3 different positions, adjustable with two levers placed on the baseplate. Last but not least, the new Light Saber base plate, gives you the opportunity to adjust the highback independently from the ankle straps, this means 13 different customizable combinations to suit your riding style.
Founded in 2001 in Vancouver (Canada), Endeavor is THE rising and innovative brand in the snowboard market.
After ten years of research, developments and tests, the snowboard brand has been awarded the ACTsnowboard magazine “2011 board of the year” and also the prestigious ISPO INNOVATION AWARD for their SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLGY.
To sum up, the brand always endeavors to be the best and to make better snowboards. If you are searching for an upmarket, responsive and really fun snowboard, you will find what you are looking for.