Artikelnummer : EF-1516
Artikelnummer : DR1671151008-BLK
The All Terrain Camber-to-Raised-Contacts (camber between the bindings, reverse camber out to the contact points) gives you the best of both worlds.
The E-Tech II Construction gives you speed from the Sintered base and pop from the Carbon beams while remaining loose and fun.
Also standard is the award winning Seamless Sidewall Technology and full Poplar wood core.
This women’s specific twin is a no nonsense, take no prisoners park dominator. The deep side cut makes it maneuverable. The low profile tips and soft flex make it forgiving.
The smooth blend zones and moustache style camber profile combined with carbon makes it pop.
- SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLOGY : Urethane absorbs vibration, just like skateboard
wheels. This seamlessly integrated sidewall is fused directly to the woodcore, creating the strongest and smoothest riding boards Endeavor has ever produced. WINNER OF THE ISPO MATERIAL INNOVATION AWARD 2014.
- The Channel : The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection! It offers the fastest and easiest way to mount bindings with nearly infinite stance options as well as allowing the board to fully and naturally flex. It is compatible with all major company bindings, so why settle for anything less?
- IS 7500 Sintered Base
- Poplar Wood Core W/ Paulonia & Birch Channel Reinforcement
- Carbon Beams For Pop
- Biax Fiberglass
|Size||Mitte (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
The Jade was designed to deliver incredible response and unrivaled comfort whist remaining lightweight.
Our Ladyfit Highback has been specifically engineered for Women, with a smaller, contoured shape with a highly responsive flex.
Built on our Delta Light baseplate that offers the finest grade aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon blend, a combination of strength, enhanced board feel and feather light.
To increase comfort we added our Rebound Heel Absorber, which will soften the blows of icy landings and make heel bruising a distant memory.
From backcountry to park and everything in-between, The Jade has you covered.
- Ladyfit : A collection of highbacks specifically conceived for a woman’s biological makeup, constructed with a shorter, rounded top for extra support and the best possible fit. Unique also in the look, because it combines an excellent flex and response with an outstanding dedicated design with that girlish touch you’ll be stoked!
- Premium MFC : Comfort, response, and flex in a luxuriously constructed strap. New internal padding for extra flex and cohesion with the boot and binding interface.
- Mac 5 : Probably the quickest, most efficient aluminum ratchet in the market. It slides five ladder steps every crank and is ergonomically shaped for smooth ratcheting operation and release.
- Delta Light : Engineered with the highest quality aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon. This ultra-light weight baseplate was designed to enhance response and board feel. The weight on this baseplate was dramatically reduced by removing heavy plastic and replacing it with an EVA dampening pad. Delta-Lite has an all new contact pad placed directly on the board to better dampen and take riding to a whole new level.
Founded in 2001 in Vancouver (Canada), Endeavor is THE rising and innovative brand in the snowboard market.
After ten years of research, developments and tests, the snowboard brand has been awarded the ACTsnowboard magazine “2011 board of the year” and also the prestigious ISPO INNOVATION AWARD for their SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLGY.
To sum up, the brand always endeavors to be the best and to make better snowboards. If you are searching for an upmarket, responsive and really fun snowboard, you will find what you are looking for.