Artikelnummer : EK-1516
Attack giant jumps, lengthy street rails, or take it to the back country for some pow laps.
Made with E-Tech IV Construction, this Flat-Camber-to-Raised-Contacts is the board of choice for pro rider Cam Pierce.
Fast Sintered Base, super Light-Weight Poplar/Paulonia wood core, Carbon for pop, and Kevlar for strength, and of course Seamless Sidewall Technology for the smoothest ride, the KTV will have you singing your way down the mountain.
- SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLOGY : Urethane absorbs vibration, just like skateboard
wheels. This seamlessly integrated sidewall is fused directly to the woodcore, creating the strongest and smoothest riding boards Endeavor has ever produced. WINNER OF THE ISPO MATERIAL INNOVATION AWARD 2014.
- The Channel : The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection! It offers the fastest and easiest way to mount bindings with nearly infinite stance options as well as allowing the board to fully and naturally flex. It is compatible with all major company bindings, so why settle for anything less?
- IS 7500 Sintered Base
- Carbon Beams For Pop
- Poplar Wood Core W/ Paulonia & Birch Channel Reinforcement
- Stone Grind Base
|Size||Mitte (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
The Supersport just got even better with three ultra tech evolutions for 15/16. Firstly we have added our Light saber baseplate that is completely tooless so you can make lightening fast adjustments to your preferences.
Our new Natural Cant Evo Interface results in an ultra responsive binding that retains it’s flexibility, whilst retaining the dampening and shock absorption you need whilst hitting those icy kickers lap after lap.
Our new Prime High Back aligns perfectly with your calves to add symmetric flex and response to your riding. Also new is our injected toe strap for superior comfort.
Magnesium MG 12 ratchets and buckles reduce weight and are designed for you to crank down hard before you drop in.
- Prime : This new highback will revolutionize your riding style.
A central spine gives the strength needed to support any pressure and the side vents give extra flex for your turns and rotations.
- Gt : The new GT strap offers the right amount of comfort and lightness that you need. GT ankle strap has been developed for riders that like to push hard all day long without pressure points.
- Mg12 : Take the quickest, and most efficient ratchet in the market, appreciated for its ability to slide five ladder steps every crank and its ergonomic shape to fasten the ratcheting and releasing operations. Then reduce the weight by 25% using Magnesium instead of aluminum and add even more precision with the new metal button release. You have yet to try the best.
- Light Saber : The Light Saber is an evolution of the Delta Light base plate. We reduced the contact points to the minimum, in order to give you a better feeling while riding, whilst reducing the weight. The heelcup positioning is totally tool less: 3 different positions, adjustable with two levers placed on the baseplate. Last but not least, the new Light Saber base plate, gives you the opportunity to adjust the highback independently from the ankle straps, this means 13 different customizable combinations to suit your riding style.
Founded in 2001 in Vancouver (Canada), Endeavor is THE rising and innovative brand in the snowboard market.
After ten years of research, developments and tests, the snowboard brand has been awarded the ACTsnowboard magazine “2011 board of the year” and also the prestigious ISPO INNOVATION AWARD for their SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLGY.
To sum up, the brand always endeavors to be the best and to make better snowboards. If you are searching for an upmarket, responsive and really fun snowboard, you will find what you are looking for.