The CARBON CREDIT board by GNU is an all-terrain, freestyle model, suitable for everyone, from beginner to professional level.
Winner of multiple awards, this twin-tip board will help you to progress smoothly over all types of terrain, notably due to its BTX profile which combines a rocker in the centre and camber at the contact points for easy turning and stopping, just like a good flotation in the powder.
The serrated Magne-traction edges guarantee an incomparable hold for turning the ice into powder.
A board that reassures on hard snow and ice, tears when you hold back and floats superbly on the powder
The plus: constructed using top quality parts, this product is superb value for money!
- BTX Banana technology profile: ideal for learning and progressing with a centred rocker, flat camber underfoot and medium camber at the extremities. This profile will facilitate your turns and your jib, while enhancing your flotability on the powder.
- Magne traction: seven strategically placed serrations at points of control. Saw-toothed at the edges, followed by average, then tight, but different, serration under the feet. For an incredible hold and control in all situations.
- Core: Aspen/Columbian gold
- Base: Co-extruded. Durable, quick and low-maintenance. An exclusive system by Gnu which ensures a good glide, even when you have forgotten to wax your board.
- Top: Co-extruded PBT. A durable, ecological top.
- Sidewall/tail tip: Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW)
- Composite: Tri-ax/Bi-ax
|Size||Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|