The versatile VELVET GNURU board for women by GNU is back this season with a new asymmetrical shape.
The asymmetrical shape technology improves your performance by compensating for the asymmetry of the human body. Turning on the heel is different from turning on the toes, therefore this board adapts its construction so that you could, for example, take more corners in your turns, with better control, for a more efficient and less tiring ride.
The profile incorporating Banana technology with a rocker underfoot and gentle camber on the extremities will take you everywhere. The serrated Magne-traction edges guarantee an incomparable hold for turning the ice into powder.Playful and a real freestyle/freeride killer, this board is a versatile twin designed for all those women, from beginner to professional, who want to rule the whole station.
- Banana technology EC2 BTX profile: The perfect hybrid between a rocker and camber, for performance on any terrain, even the powder. A rocker between the feet, combined with a slight camber at the external contact point.
- Asymmetrical technology: the human body is asymmetrical; turning on the toes is entirely different from turning on the heels. The heel sidewall is more profound and the flex more supple. With sides that differ from one another, asymmetrical construction provides a better balance for a more efficient and less tiring ride. You are therefore able to take a better angle in your turns, with more precise control and greater power.
- Magne traction: seven strategically placed serrations at points of control. Serration at the extremities, followed by an average one and serrations of varying tightness under the feet. For an incredible hold and control in all situations.
- Core: Aspen/Columbian gold/Polonia
- Base: Co-extruded. Durable, quick and low-maintenance. An exclusive system by Gnu which ensures a good glide, even when you have forgotten to wax your board.
- Top: Co-extruded PBT. A durable, ecological top.
- Sidewall/tail tip: Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW)
- Composite: Tri-ax/Bi-ax
|Size||Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|