Artikelnummer : 310326+100665
The SUPERSHAPE I.SPEED is a high-performance cross-country ski featuring a variety of technologies to present you with a maximum of sensation. It is designed for advanced level skiers looking for a mega-stable ski that is responsive and with a high level of tenacity for passing quickly and energetically through the groomed snow.HEAD
The HEAD SUPERSHAPE I.SPEED is the ski that carries the genome of the supershape range, powerful, yet playful, to offer you maximum sensation on groomed snow. Its attributes include an ultra-short rocker, avery narrow waist and awider radius. Together, these attributes make the I.SPEED the most performing and stable ski in the entire range. It will delight advanced skiers who enjoy quick and agressive carving on any kind of terrain.
Equipped with Graphene World Cup Sandwich Cap construction and a wood and graphene core, the ski has a large reservoir of power for serious carving. The ABS sidewalls give it an exemplary hold while the titanal reinforcement plate provides stability and a high level of ski/snow contact.
The KERS, furthermore, provides a reserve of power for acceleration when leaving the turn..
The ERA 3.0 technology combines "rocker" with "performance". The 2,8 cm Rocker makes the initiation of the turns easier and enhances the manoeuvrability of the ski. The progressive radius adds precision to the initiation of the turn and enhances the grip in the turn. Intellirise Rebound minimises the vibrations and increases the stability at high speeds.
A mega-performing skithat loves speed and will satisfy you at every turn on the tracks, regardless of the terrain.
The HEAD PRX 12 is a top-of-the-range alpine ski binding designed for the requirements of advanced to expert level skiers.
With an anti-friction AFS sliding rail and a system that continuously centers the boot in the toepiece, this binding offers all-terrain performance with maximum safety.
It is very practical to put on and adapts easily to all ski boot sizes for adults.
It offers great rigidity for sports skiing and provides optimal release in the event of a fall.
- GRAPHENE World Cup Sandwich Cap Construction: the GRAPHENE construction incorporates the most sophisticated material known to man. In fact, GRAPHENE is the most resistant material for its weight. This allows it to give the ski an excellent responsiveness and obviates the use of other materials, thereby ensuring a very light, highly performing structure.
Straight sidewalls in the construction combine with GRAPHENE in a wood core that is reinforced with Titanal and lighter fibreglass and carbon. This structure, which derives directly from racing, gives the ski an extreme agility and responsiveness for the ultimate in performance.
- KERS: this technology functions like a turbo which boosts power and acceleration by stiffening the tail of the ski during the exit from the turn. The effect is a boost that propels the skier into the next turn. Head's KERS technology is a completely automatic integrated electronic system. It has a bearing on the longitudinal flex of the ski via an electronic chip which accumulates the energy and releases it upon the exit from the turn at the designated moment.
- ERA 3.0: this is a mix of three different technologies which ensures that you derive maximum benefit from the advantages of a ski with Rocker. The SPEED ROCKER enhances the manoeuvrability of the ski. The PROGRESSIVE RADIUS: the radius of the ski has been reduced at the rocker so that there is no need to give it an angle for the ski to make contact with the ground, which improves the grip. INTELLIRISE REBOUND improves the stability of the ski by reducing undesirable vibrations at the tip. In the Supershape range, the rocker and the radius of the tip are modified according to the model.
- Intelligence technology: assists your ski to continuously acquit itself of its mission with regard to the terrain and your personal style. Composed of intellifibres placed at 45° in front of the binding and which convert the mechanical impulses of the ski into electric energy. The more powerful your ski, the greater the production of electric energy will be. This energy is then redirected towards the intellifibres which become rigid and give the ski greater rebound and torsional rigidity. This, in turn, ameliorates the contact of the edges with the snow and stabilises the whole ski.
- Structured UHMC racing base: the best characteristics, base and finish in the world. Technicians who produce the skis for the World Cup Rebels use these very same materials and machines to incorporate this ultra-fast base and structure into your skis.
- Speed Rocker: for perfect manoeuvrability on compact snow – a slight tilt on a ski with classic camber, allowing for excellent performance, facilitates the initiation of the turns and offers great efficiency on soft snow. 10% rocker and 90% camber: just what it takes to soften the angles while retaining just enough bite in the turns. Speed Rocker turns Head cross-country skis into speed bombs with power-steering. As quick as lighting.
- RX Toe with TRP system: Very lightweight and high-performing, the sidewings (equipped with small rollers), ensure that the boot is recentred when stressed and that it releases more readily when required. All for reasons of safety.
- Full Diagonal: Located on the toe piece in front, the full diagonal system enables the front part of your boot to work as well horizontally as vertically. It reduces ligament stress and prevents injury when twisting backwards during a fall.
- Anti Friction Slider: A slider on a 65 mm wide rail. Boots with rubber soles are easier to remove in the event of a fall.
- RX Heel Piece: Light and very easy to secure, it features a large lever to ensure maximum safety, and a diagonal opening that helps to prevent ligament injuries in the event of a fall.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
Die Geschichte von HEAD beginnt 1847 mit Tyrolia. 1950 wurde die Head Ski Company gegründet. Heute ist dieses Unternehmen weltweit führend in der Herstellung und im Vertrieb von Sportmaterial.
Dieses Unternehmen aus Österreich gliedert sich in fünf Abteilungen: Wintersport, Tennissport, Tauchsport, Sportswear und Lizenzen. Die Produkte von HEAD: Alpin-Skier, Skibindungen, Skistiefel, Schneesurf und Schutzprodukte, Tennis- und Squashschläger, Tennisbälle und Tennis- und Sportschuhe.
Die Produkte von Head sind zum Marktführer geworden, was die Verkäufe und das Ansehen anbelangt, und haben aufgrund ihrer Nutzung durch zahlreiche Athleten auf dem hohen Niveau von heute eine große Sichtbarkeit gewonnen. Bis heute beherrscht Head die Weltmeisterschaft des Ski Alpin FIS.