Artikelnummer : 311626+100690
Included in the Women's Ski collection, the TOTAL JOY is an ultra lightweight downhill ski which is highly performing. Created for good and expert level female skiers who want sporty sensations in carving with the constraints of a too-heavy ski.HEAD
With TOTAL JOY, HEAD presents LIBRA architecture, a combination of high performance materials such as Graphene and Koroyd in association with wood and carbon. This top-end ski is therefore 350 gr lighter than the same construction with a full wood core, but retains the same rigidity and an excellent hold.
In this narrow-waisted version, it becomes a real sporty carving ski which reveals itself to be very stable in the great turns at high speed, but is also manifestly precise and manoeuvrable in short turns and on technical terrain..
We find here what lies at the heart of every all-ride ski: the ERA 3.0 technologywhich enables Head to make 'rocker' rhyme with 'performance'. The Rocker All-ride makes the initiation of the turns easier and enhances the planing capacity of the ski. The progressive radius adds precision to the initiation of the turn and enhances the grip in the turn. Intellirise Rebound minimises the vibrations and increases the stability at high speeds.
In addition, Head offers a specific equilibrium in its skis for women so that grip and control are optimised, regardless of the circumstances. The camber is, likewise, specifically created to facilitate the pivot and the edge-to-edge transfer.
With the TOTAL JOY, you will be choosing the ski that will allow you to explore all your potential on groomed snow.
The lightweight JOY 11 SLR binding is without any doubt one of the best women's bindings on the market.
With an anti-friction AFS sliding rail and a system that continuously centers the boot in the toepiece, this binding offers all-terrain performance with maximum safety.
It is very practical to put on and adapts easily to all ski boot sizes for adults.
It allows effortless skiing and meets even the most challenging demands.
- LIBRA Architecture: A combination of three different materials, GRAPHENE, Koroyd and carbon for a 20% reduction in the weight of the ski. So that a ski incorporating this technology may be up to 350 gr lighter than other skis with a similar level of performance.
- - ERA 3.0: this is a mix of three different technologies which ensures that you derive maximum benefit from the advantages of a ski with Rocker. The ALLRIDE ROCKER improves the handling ability of the ski at the initiation of the turn and during planing in fresh snow. The PROGRESSIVE RADIUS: the radius of the ski has been reduced at the rocker so that there is no need to give it an angle for the ski to make contact with the ground, which improves the grip. INTELLIRISE REBOUND improves the stability of the ski by reducing undesirable vibrations at the tip.
- CONSTRUCTION: With its superlight monohull sandwich construction, you will experience the benefits of a very lightweight ski which does not sacrifice on performance. The wood core incorporates a Koroyd insert to make it lighter, surmounted by a GRAPHENE blade which helps to retain the bracing effect and solidity of the ski. The core is strengthened by two carbon plates sandwiched around it, endowing the ski with great stability and rigidity.
- UHM C structured base: For a longer lifespan and optimal gliding comfort.
- ALLRIDE ROCKER: with 80% camber and 20% rocker in the tip, the Allride Rocker offers superior control and enhanced carry. Control is easier for all skiers and the smoothness of the soft snow is increased. For true all-terrain skis.
- WOMEN BALANCE: with graphene technology, the balance of the ski is arranged to ensure a good deal of rigidity from under the binding for grip and greater flexibility in the tip and tail in order to facilitate changing direction. WOMEN CAMBER: Camber that facilitates pivoting and edge-to-edge transfer, while retaining the stability of the ski.
- RX Toe with TRP system: together with a lightweight and performing toe piece, the sidewings (equipped with small rollers), ensure that the boot is recentred during stress and that it releases more readily when required. All for reasons of safety.
- Full Diagonal: Located on the toe piece in front, the full diagonal system enables the front part of your boot to work as well horizontally as it does vertically. It reduces ligament stress and prevents injury when twisting backwards during a fall.
- AFS - Anti Friction Slider: A slider on a 65 mm wide rail. Boots with rubber soles are easier to remove in the event of a fall.
- SX Heel Piece: Light and easy to pull on, it has a big lever to ensure maximum safety.
- SuperLiteRail/SuperLiteRail II : Adaptation system for ski bindings. Very lightweight, it allows the binding to adapt to any kind of boot without resorting to tools.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
Die Geschichte von HEAD beginnt 1847 mit Tyrolia. 1950 wurde die Head Ski Company gegründet. Heute ist dieses Unternehmen weltweit führend in der Herstellung und im Vertrieb von Sportmaterial.
Dieses Unternehmen aus Österreich gliedert sich in fünf Abteilungen: Wintersport, Tennissport, Tauchsport, Sportswear und Lizenzen. Die Produkte von HEAD: Alpin-Skier, Skibindungen, Skistiefel, Schneesurf und Schutzprodukte, Tennis- und Squashschläger, Tennisbälle und Tennis- und Sportschuhe.
Die Produkte von Head sind zum Marktführer geworden, was die Verkäufe und das Ansehen anbelangt, und haben aufgrund ihrer Nutzung durch zahlreiche Athleten auf dem hohen Niveau von heute eine große Sichtbarkeit gewonnen. Bis heute beherrscht Head die Weltmeisterschaft des Ski Alpin FIS.