Artikelnummer : SNJ160225Ausführliche Beschreibung ansehen
Artikelnummer : SNJ160225Ausführliche Beschreibung ansehen
Artikelnummer : FSK1650000C-BLK
The Explorer Splitboard has been totally redesigned with a whole new look for 2016.
The Explorer’s new shape is perfect for yo-yo’ing backcountry pow laps or a heavy huck session as the floaty, freeride nose is matched with a freestyle tail.
Directional Rocker makes it easy to butter or stomp and the mellow Magne Traction provides confident stability riding through tech terrain or unexpectedly rough snow conditions.
Though the price is right, the Explorer doesn’t skimp on performance features. The Sintered 7000 base is hyper fast and factory waxed with One Ball Jay BIO wax plus the bamboo inner sidewalls improve manufacturing sustainability.
The mountain face on the Explorer’s topsheet is the Shangri-La Wall in Nepal. Jeremy Jones rode the first descent of the Shangri-La Wall filming for HIGHER in 2013. Photo by Andrew Miller.
- Classic Core : Full wood poplar core that offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.
- Biax Fiberglass : A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Sintered 7000 Base : Durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency.
- Belt Ground Finish. - Oversized Recycled Edges : All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS : ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Bamboo Sidewalls : Bamboo sidewalls on the inner edges of select splitboard models add smooth flex and improve board sustainability by elimi-nating some ABS plastic.
- Film Topsheet : Film topsheets provide the stiffness and impact resistance of a normal topsheet while significantly reducing weight by decreasing the thickness of the topsheet material.
- Factory Tuned : All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- OneBallJay BIO Wax : Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with OneBallJay BIO wax.
- Karakoram Hardware : All Jones Splitboards feature Karakoram K-clips plus tip and tail hooks. Adjustable tension K-clips increase board torsional stiffness.
- Directional Rocker : A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch. "My experience is that most falls in freeriding start from the nose of the board – you either go over the bars in powder, the nose gets caught under a weird crust and tosses you, or you hit a hard tranny at the contact point of the tip and get bucked. Directional Rocker eliminates most of these falls." - Jeremy Jones
- Mellow Magne-Traction : Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. “Magne-Traction is a critical feature for rockered boards. Rocker improves glide in mixed conditions, but the decreased edge contact makes it harder to really lock into your turns and hold a solid edge. Magne-Traction is crucial to offset the edge drift of rocker.” - Jeremy Jones
- Blunt Nose : “How a board glides in powder, crust, corn or any snow more than an inch deep, is dictated by it’s front contact point and just past it. Next time you are in soft snow watch how much snow comes over the corner of the nose near the contact point. The billowing snow coming out from behind the tip means you are plowing through it which is obviously slowing you down. By adding a blunt nose you get the float benefits of a much longer nose without the ‘snow plow’ rounded tip and it’s extra swing weight.” - Jeremy Jones
- Progressive Sidecut : At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Quick Tension Tail Clip : Built-in climbing skin tension system using pre-cut notch that eliminates the need for a traditional skin tail clip.
|Schaufel (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Skiende (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
The Karakoram splitboard bindings firmly join your splitboard together while allowing the board to flex naturally underfoot giving you unmatched riding performance and board feel.
Quickly change over from riding to touring (or touring to riding) with the flip of a lever. The Split30 splitboard binding simply clips into the tour mode interface for the utmost in touring efficiency with the Tour Mode Axle System providing smooth pivots and rattle-free strides, a wide pivot support transferring power for side hilling grip, and tour mode step-in capability giving faster change overs.
Make no compromises in your backcountry adventures with the Karakoram Split30 splitboard bindings.
- Binding Weight: 800g per side (medium binding)
- Stack Height: 14.5mm (.57 in)
- Change Over Time: less than 2 minutes (includes removing skins, collapsing poles, packing gear)
- Removal of splitboard bindings not required to change from snowboard to skis
|Gewicht (g)||SCHUHGRÖßE EU||SCHUHGRÖßE MP|
Die 2010 von dem legendären Snowboarder Jeremy Jones gegründete Marke Jones Snowboards ist eine Freeride-orientierte Marke und hat sich der Herstellung der besten Snowboards der Welt verschrieben. Man erkennt schnell, dass die Marke Jones eine Freeride-Marke ist, da zu jedem Board auch eine Splitboard-Variante angeboten wird. Die wohl bekanntesten Jones Boards sind das Flagship (Mothership bei Mädels), das Hovercraft und das Mountain Twin. Jones hat auch ein Allmountain-Freestyle Board im Programm: das Aviator.