Artikelnummer : SNJ160165
Artikelnummer : DR1671151005B-BLK
The new Ultra Mountain Twin is the leaner, meaner brother of the time-tested, award winning Mountain Twin.
Using ULTRA Construction to eliminate weight and Carbon Stringers to add explosive pop, this board is designed to shred anything with playful finesse.
Rocker tip and tail deliver serious float in the soft stuff while camber underfoot combined with Mellow Magne-Traction give the Ultra Mountain Twin snap and hold on hard pack.
Bombing into jump lines, a Sintered 9900 base will deliver the speed boost you need to go big while the carbon fiber stringers provide the stability to stomp.
Though the base is as fast as it gets, it’s also bullet hard and designed to withstand lap after lap buttering boxes and rails. For freestyle riders who take fun seriously, this is your shred stick.
The Himalayan spine wall graphic on the Ultra Mountain Twin was drawn by artist Joseph Toney.
- Mountain Core 2.0 : Dual-density full wood core with hardwood beech stringers positioned at the edges for added pop and durability.
- Triax Fiberglass : Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Fiberglass Reinforcement : Fiberglass layer improve pop in nose and tail plus increases the longevity of the flex profile. This lightweight layer helps the board perform the same on day 100 as it did on day one - precise and playful.
- Sintered 7000 Base : Durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency.
- Belt Ground Finish
- Film Topsheet : Film topsheets provide the stiffness and impact resistance of a normal topsheet while significantly reducing weight by decreasing the thickness of the topsheet material.
- Oversized Recycled Edges : All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS : ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned : All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- OneBallJay BIO Wax : Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with OneBallJay BIO wax.
- Mellow Magne-Traction : Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. “Magne-Traction is a critical feature for rockered boards. Rocker improves glide in mixed conditions, but the decreased edge contact makes it harder to really lock into your turns and hold a solid edge. Magne-Traction is crucial to offset the edge drift of rocker.”
- Jeremy Jones
- Blunt Nose : “How a board glides in powder, crust, corn or any snow more than an inch deep, is dictated by it’s front contact point and just past it. Next time you are in soft snow watch how much snow comes over the corner of the nose near the contact point. The billowing snow coming out from behind the tip means you are plowing through it which is obviously slowing you down. By adding a blunt nose you get the float benefits of a much longer nose without the ‘snow plow’ rounded tip and it’s extra swing weight.” - Jeremy Jones
- Progressive Sidecut : At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
The Radar is our bombproof all-mountain. Our Natural Cant Plus Interface incorporated throughout the whole binding offers superior shock absorption; increases comfort and reliefs heel impact on heavy landings.
The Omichrom Light baseplate, combined with our Polycarbonate High back provides the perfect flex whilst retaining its response when carving.
Infinite ankle straps and Hyperflex toe straps, combined with our MG 12 magnesium ratchets ensure that foot pain is a thing of the past.
The Radar will see you through the longest and toughest riding days far into the future.
- Infinite : For you, here’s our brand new dual density strap that breaks the trade-off between comfort and performance! The design of the internal frame is based on the Infinity Symbol, and it guarantees powerful energy transmission. At the same time, a larger strap on the outer part smoothes the contact point, and thanks to its gel cushion in the joint zones, provides superior comfort.
- Natural Cant Plus : The Natural Cant Plus pad sets the new standard for comfort and performance. Its outside angle fulfills the gap between the external part of the foot and the binding, providing a perfect feeling of balance and comfort even with the widest stance. It features the Plaxmol Heel cushioning in PU to absorb shock and vibrations maximizing the dampening for high impact landings and making it more comfortable; in addition, the toe ramp delivers perfect side edge control.
- - Omnichrom Light : The Omnichrom, on a diet. The same proven performance of the Drake Omnichrom baseplate and heelcup has been enhanced thanks to a lightened bridge heelcup. Assuring the same reactivity and improved flexibility, the Omnichrom Light reduces the overall weight by shaving unnecessary material from the bridge and baseplate. Leave the extra weight to the others!
Die 2010 von dem legendären Snowboarder Jeremy Jones gegründete Marke Jones Snowboards ist eine Freeride-orientierte Marke und hat sich der Herstellung der besten Snowboards der Welt verschrieben. Man erkennt schnell, dass die Marke Jones eine Freeride-Marke ist, da zu jedem Board auch eine Splitboard-Variante angeboten wird. Die wohl bekanntesten Jones Boards sind das Flagship (Mothership bei Mädels), das Hovercraft und das Mountain Twin. Jones hat auch ein Allmountain-Freestyle Board im Programm: das Aviator.