Artikelnummer : 13A0003.1.1
The women’s specific Sky is made for ladies ready to push their riding to the next level. The 100% wood Performance Core™ and narrower waist make this board smooth and responsive. The 1000-Grade extruded die-cut base and UV Protect coating make this board fast and stylish. Pair with the Sky boot and binding for a sassy combo.
- Morr-Rock™ Rocker profile for ease in landing tricks
- Directional shape for progressive all-mountain performance
- 360° Structural cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360° Edge protection, the strongest edge around
- Full-length Performance Core™ for a smooth, responsive ride
- 1000-Grade extruded die-cut base goes fast and tunes faster
- Narrower waist for better female fit and performance
- Mirror finish UV Protect coating
- MORRROCK ROCKER : Our new Rocker profile has been added to all our models. Morr-Rock™ provides ease in turning and landing tricks as well as a loose, surfy feel in powder. Morr-Rock is flat between the inserts, with a 3mm rise from the inserts to the contacts. Get ready to Rock!
- CAP CONSTRUCTION: Cap boards create a direct energy transfer, so you can feelthe whole mountain when you’re on the snow. Cap boards also offer a verydurable construction.
- PERFORMANCE CORE™: Designed for all-mountain riding, the PerformanceCore is lightweight and responsive, helping riders advance to the next level.
- WOOD CORES: Wood is Good. We use sustainably harvested Aspen in our cores. All of our boards have tip-to-tail wood cores for durability and pop.
- 360 DEGREE EDGE: CNC formed steel edge wraps the perimeter of the boardfor extra durability and control. It’s formed at a controlled temperature to maintain a consistent 48 Rockwell hardness rating.
- DIE-CUT BASES: Our die-cut bases are vibrant and lightweight. Morrow boardsuse a 1000-grade extruded base for a fast and smooth ride.
- UV PROTECT: All of our boards have an ultraviolet (UV) coating on the topsheet for a deep wet look as well as protection from old Sol fading the tasty graphics. SPF = 30,000,000
|Size||Mitte (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
Our entry-level women’s binding that consistently outlasts and outperforms anything else on the market.
The Ladyfit Highback with a highly engineered women’s specific shape will create the perfect balance of comfort, fit and response for your riding needs.
The Delta baseplate offers superior foothold and with its forgiving flex, maintains an easy and smooth ride to allow you to improve your riding at an increased rate.
MFC comfort straps complete the package of Women’s entry level binding royalty. Love live The Queen!
- Ladyfit : A collection of highbacks specifically conceived for a woman’s biological makeup, constructed with a shorter, rounded top for extra support and the best possible fit. Unique also in the look, because it combines an excellent flex and response with an outstanding dedicated design with that girlish touch you’ll be stoked!
- Mac 4 : Fast, lightweight, aluminum ratchets for advanced performance.
- Delta : The original Drake concept at its purest. A pre-curved aluminum heel cup directly connected to a nylon/fiberglass baseplate, creating flawless, solid assembly. Designed from the perfect blend of nylon and aluminum for responsiveness and dampening. Together they create a soft, forgiving baseplate ideal for beginners and freestyle enthusiasts. Fully customizable, and includes a variety of heelcup and toe ramp adjustments to ensure perfect fit.
|M||37 - 41||23.5 - 26.5|
Die Marke wurde 1992 in den USA gegründet. Morrow hat in ihren Anfängen 1994 und 1997 mit ihren Fahrern wie Matt Goodwill, King Of The Hill, die Geschichte des Snowboards geprägt. Seitdem haben sich die Zeiten geändert. "Performance, Haltbarkeit, Style und Wert", das sind die Eigenschaften der Produkte, die Morrow in ihrer neuen Version anbietet.