Artikelnummer : SN160135
Artikelnummer : 541016-0002
Want a board that can do it all? Well, look no further than the Advanced.
Built around our state-of-the-art CamRock profile, the brand have packed this Twin-Tip destroyer full of all the latest goodies that our engineers have created. With a super-responsive and powerful ride, this is one board that you can push to the absolute limit.
Equally at home busting huge double-corks off massive booters or in waist-deep pow, this “do-everything” freestyle board is the perfect shred stick for any rider who wants to destroy the whole mountain without compromising the ultimate in freestyle performance.
- Shape :
Real Twin : The twin-tip shape was designed with freestylers in mind. The nose and tail have exactly the same dimensions and the stance is centered, so the board performs equally well, regardless of your orientation. Built to allow riders to jib, spin, stomp, and butter, it gives you not just the pop you need, but the pop you want. Regular or switch, it doesn’t matter, it’s all the same.
- Profile :
POP CamRock ® : POP Camrock will help you dial in your entire bag of tricks by giving you all the pop you need to ollie over anything that lies in your path. We added flat spots outside the bindings toward the tip and tail that will allow you to load up your pop without sacrificing the playfulness of the Camrock design. The camber between your feet gives you stability and responsiveness in all conditions and terrain types.
- 6000 : A fast material with a diamond-textured finish, this base is all about speed and the ability to take a beating. It also has superior wax absorption qualities.
- Die-Cut : Die-cut is a system in which we cut out different colors & shapes of base material. We then join the pieces together to create bright & very ap- pealing base designs.
Exclusive Nidecker :
- Freeflex 1.0 : By reducing the wood and fiberglass in the nose and tail, and by reinforcing them with lighter, yet stronger, materials such as carbon fiber, Free Flex technology allows us to lighten up the board significantly while increasing strength, durability, and pop. Free Flex also dampens vibrations and provides a unique, light feel in turn transitions, due to its reduced thickness and profile.
- Fiber :
Dual Plus : Our standard 90-degree biaxial fiberglass is the most versatile in the industry. It is bombproof and reliable for all terrain types.
- POP Carbon : Strategic carbon fiber placement in our boards allows for better response, and increased pop and stiffness. This is ideal for more aggressive riding, and gives you a damper ride in all conditions.
- Core :
Full Wood Core : This is our standard poplar core combined with beech reinforcement. The beech on nose and tail provides more pop and better stiffness and torsion. If you like a consistent ride that has a lot of life, this core should be your ‘go to’ wood core.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
- Flange: Glass-filled Nylon Rockered
- Spoiler: Glass-filled Nylon Mod-Back
- SupportPanel: ATM.7
- Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y)
- PowerStrap Fusion
- Ratchets LSR
- 2.5 Degree Canted Bank-Bed
- Multi-disk (3mm offset) for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6
Nidecker ist ein schweizerisches Familienunternehmen für Sportartikel mit Sitz in Rolle, das 1887 zur Herstellung von Wagenrädern gegründet wurde. Dank seines Know-hows über Holz stieg es 1912 in die Skibranche und 1984 in die Snowboardbranche ein. Das Unternehmen nutzte die Krise 2005, um seine Schwestergesellschaften zu gründen und weiter auszubauen.