Artikelnummer : SN160105Ausführliche Beschreibung ansehen
Artikelnummer : SN160105Ausführliche Beschreibung ansehen
Artikelnummer : DR1671151006A-BLK
Despite its aggressive air, the Megalight is not just a race board. It is adapted to all riding styles, and excels in all snow conditions.
Its construction combines high-tech materials with traditional craftsmanship and goes from groomers, to ice, to powder without a single care.
This board was designed to perform, with virtually all of our available technologies incorporated into a single weapon.
- Shape :
Directional : A purely directional board is best for all-mountain freeriding. The nose is longer and wider than the tail, giving you plenty of control in any terrain, and the stance is set back to help you float above the pow. Plus, we stiffened the tail to help snap you out of turns and keep your speed up.
- Freeride CamRock ® : Freeride CamRock gives you everything you need to slay your backcountry line. There is a touch more rocker in the nose to add float and improved maneuverability, matched with a small amount of camber under foot to keep your snowboard responsive. A small amount of rocker in the tail gives you additional stability and maneuverability.
- 9000 : Our 9000 is not only the fastest base available today, it is also eco-friendly. Produced with carbon nanoparticles, it has a very dense molecular structure, making it our most durable base material.
- Diamond : Stone & Diamond structured base on 2 axes to maximize glide and to optimize the dura-bility of the base.
- Die-Cut : Die-cut is a system in which we cut out different colors & shapes of base material. We then join the pieces together to create bright & very ap- pealing base designs.
Exclusive Nidecker :
- 3D N Concept : Our 3D N Concept takes snowboard construction to the next level, providing the rider with the ultimate feeling of control: Independent Torsion Flex. Combining carbon fiber and fiberglass, and a host of visionary composite materials into a hyper-responsive control matrix, it’s the future…in the form of a snowboard.
- Freeflex 2.0 : In this patented technology, the nose and tail of the board are specially molded in a very thin composite material that is laye¬red with a proprietary elastomeric covering. This cancels out vibrations and helps provide a unique light feel in transitions, due to its reduced thickness. Free Flex 2.0 has one of the lowest swing weights in the industry, meaning less chatter for you.
- Shock Absrober : Our Shock Absorber is a specially designed elastomeric interlayer, which offers additional comfort to the rider, while eliminating vibrations.
- Swiss Core : The Biggest Development in Snowboard Construction since Camrock. Swiss Core is a new technology from Nidecker that will change the way snowboarders not only ride, but how they look at their snowboards. Requiring an extraordinarily high level of -precision- in the manufacturing process, we consider this new technology similar to the “Swiss Movement” found in many of today’s finest Swiss watches. What it simply means is that we took a complex matrix of -fibers- and engineered them in such a way that the board reacts differently when flexed in different directions, thus improving performance no matter what your style of riding. When the board is flexed down, the -matrix- forces the edges to rise, thus making it easier for the board to slide on rails or boxes without catching an edge. When the board is flexed up, such as when making turns, the matrix forces the edges to press down, which allows for superior hold during those turns. What this boils down to is a full on, high-stoke revolution that is going to improve your overall ride, no matter what your style of riding.
Because this technology demands such a high level of -precision- manufacturing, all boards using Swiss Core technology will be produced in Switzerland, at our state-of-the-art factory outside of Geneva.
- BCK : Our ultimate combination of fibers will fit all your needs. Basalt, Carbon and Kevlar (BCK) placed from the tail to the rear inserts and from the nose to the front inserts provides a lighter board and all the advantages of the BCK fibers: increased pop, increased torsional stiffness, and reactivity.
- Light Core : Beige: Poplar / Green: Spruce / Braun: Beech / Orange: Paulownia
|Schaufel (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Skiende (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
The Podium combines all of our premium technology to create the ultimate snowboard binding.
Featuring our Checkered Carbon highback with its asymmetrical shape, anatomically designed to be compatible with the rider’s calf. This ensures unrivaled comfort and delivers power directly to your board, resulting in an increased response.
The GT anklestrap reduces pressure points, meaning less foot pain from the first use. Finally, The Podium features our magnesium Mg12 ratchets which are ergonomically shaped, 25% lighter than aluminum and are capable of sliding 5 ladder steps for every ratchet crank.
The Podium will have you riding better than ever, with more comfort and for longer than any other binding.
- GT : The new GT strap offers the right amount of comfort and lightness that you need. GT ankle strap has been developed for riders that like to push hard all day long without pressure points.
- Mg12 : Take the quickest, and most efficient ratchet in the market, appreciated for its ability to slide five ladder steps every crank and its ergonomic shape to fasten the ratcheting and releasing operations. Then reduce the weight by 25% using Magnesium instead of aluminum and add even more precision with the new metal button release. You have yet to try the best.
- Omnichrom Light : The Omnichrom, on a diet. The same proven performance of the Drake Omnichrom baseplate and heelcup has been enhanced thanks to a lightened bridge heelcup. Assuring the same reactivity and improved flexibility, the Omnichrom Light reduces the overall weight by shaving unnecessary material from the bridge and baseplate. Leave the extra weight to the others!
|SCHUHGRÖßE EU||SCHUHGRÖßE MP|
Nidecker ist ein schweizerisches Familienunternehmen für Sportartikel mit Sitz in Rolle, das 1887 zur Herstellung von Wagenrädern gegründet wurde. Dank seines Know-hows über Holz stieg es 1912 in die Skibranche und 1984 in die Snowboardbranche ein. Das Unternehmen nutzte die Krise 2005, um seine Schwestergesellschaften zu gründen und weiter auszubauen.