Artikelnummer : SN160105
Artikelnummer : 1241000.1.1
Despite its aggressive air, the Megalight is not just a race board. It is adapted to all riding styles, and excels in all snow conditions.
Its construction combines high-tech materials with traditional craftsmanship and goes from groomers, to ice, to powder without a single care.
This board was designed to perform, with virtually all of our available technologies incorporated into a single weapon.
- Shape :
Directional : A purely directional board is best for all-mountain freeriding. The nose is longer and wider than the tail, giving you plenty of control in any terrain, and the stance is set back to help you float above the pow. Plus, we stiffened the tail to help snap you out of turns and keep your speed up.
- Freeride CamRock ® : Freeride CamRock gives you everything you need to slay your backcountry line. There is a touch more rocker in the nose to add float and improved maneuverability, matched with a small amount of camber under foot to keep your snowboard responsive. A small amount of rocker in the tail gives you additional stability and maneuverability.
- 9000 : Our 9000 is not only the fastest base available today, it is also eco-friendly. Produced with carbon nanoparticles, it has a very dense molecular structure, making it our most durable base material.
- Diamond : Stone & Diamond structured base on 2 axes to maximize glide and to optimize the dura-bility of the base.
- Die-Cut : Die-cut is a system in which we cut out different colors & shapes of base material. We then join the pieces together to create bright & very ap- pealing base designs.
Exclusive Nidecker :
- 3D N Concept : Our 3D N Concept takes snowboard construction to the next level, providing the rider with the ultimate feeling of control: Independent Torsion Flex. Combining carbon fiber and fiberglass, and a host of visionary composite materials into a hyper-responsive control matrix, it’s the future…in the form of a snowboard.
- Freeflex 2.0 : In this patented technology, the nose and tail of the board are specially molded in a very thin composite material that is laye¬red with a proprietary elastomeric covering. This cancels out vibrations and helps provide a unique light feel in transitions, due to its reduced thickness. Free Flex 2.0 has one of the lowest swing weights in the industry, meaning less chatter for you.
- Shock Absrober : Our Shock Absorber is a specially designed elastomeric interlayer, which offers additional comfort to the rider, while eliminating vibrations.
- Swiss Core : The Biggest Development in Snowboard Construction since Camrock. Swiss Core is a new technology from Nidecker that will change the way snowboarders not only ride, but how they look at their snowboards. Requiring an extraordinarily high level of -precision- in the manufacturing process, we consider this new technology similar to the “Swiss Movement” found in many of today’s finest Swiss watches. What it simply means is that we took a complex matrix of -fibers- and engineered them in such a way that the board reacts differently when flexed in different directions, thus improving performance no matter what your style of riding. When the board is flexed down, the -matrix- forces the edges to rise, thus making it easier for the board to slide on rails or boxes without catching an edge. When the board is flexed up, such as when making turns, the matrix forces the edges to press down, which allows for superior hold during those turns. What this boils down to is a full on, high-stoke revolution that is going to improve your overall ride, no matter what your style of riding.
Because this technology demands such a high level of -precision- manufacturing, all boards using Swiss Core technology will be produced in Switzerland, at our state-of-the-art factory outside of Geneva.
- BCK : Our ultimate combination of fibers will fit all your needs. Basalt, Carbon and Kevlar (BCK) placed from the tail to the rear inserts and from the nose to the front inserts provides a lighter board and all the advantages of the BCK fibers: increased pop, increased torsional stiffness, and reactivity.
- Light Core : Beige: Poplar / Green: Spruce / Braun: Beech / Orange: Paulownia
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
Nidecker ist ein schweizerisches Familienunternehmen für Sportartikel mit Sitz in Rolle, das 1887 zur Herstellung von Wagenrädern gegründet wurde. Dank seines Know-hows über Holz stieg es 1912 in die Skibranche und 1984 in die Snowboardbranche ein. Das Unternehmen nutzte die Krise 2005, um seine Schwestergesellschaften zu gründen und weiter auszubauen.