Artikelnummer : SN160150
The Score smashes that myth that you need to lay out dollars to get great performance.
Utilizing the latest thinking in design and technology, it is the perfect board for any freestyle rider looking to keep rock alive.
The Score takes freestyle riding by the scruff of the neck and gives it a good shake.
- Twin Directional : This is a hybrid shape, combining the Twin-Tip and the Directional shapes. It will give you the float and control of a Directional shape, but with a twin “feel” that helps you perform better switch. The stiffness is Twin, but the inserts have a small setback like the Directional.
- Profile :
STD. CamRock ® : Camrock represents the best rocker/camber combination in snowboarding today, and has taken our entire board line up a notch. This tried and true camber variant will not disappoint for overall mountain performance. With camber between the bindings and rocker evenly distributed in the nose and tail, this is the all-mountain, all-conditions camber that will leave you stoked and smiling from ear to ear. Standard Camrock is the camber choice of our pro team and staff. It is the best hybrid rocker/camber profile on the market today - bar none!
- 5000 : This is our universal base. it’s designed to absorb wax, retaining it longer. Exceptionally durable, this base will take you anywhere.
- Die-Cut : Die-cut is a system in which we cut out different colors & shapes of base material. We then join the pieces together to create bright & very ap- pealing base designs.
Exclusive Nidecker :
- Freeflex 1.0 : By reducing the wood and fiberglass in the nose and tail, and by reinforcing them with lighter, yet stronger, materials such as carbon fiber, Free Flex technology allows us to lighten up the board significantly while increasing strength, durability, and pop. Free Flex also dampens vibrations and provides a unique, light feel in turn transitions, due to its reduced thickness and profile.
- Fiber :
Dual Plus : Our standard 90-degree biaxial fiberglass is the most versatile in the industry. It is bombproof and reliable for all terrain types.
- Core :
Full Wood Core : This is our standard poplar core combined with beech reinforcement. The beech on nose and tail provides more pop and better stiffness and torsion. If you like a consistent ride that has a lot of life, this core should be your ‘go to’ wood core.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
Super comfort ankle straps, lightweight buckles, highback toe and heel padding, all the features you need for a great binding at a great price.
- Unibody Power : Power transmission oriented design.
- Asym-Flex Highback : Developed to provide flex and support where you need it.
- Superior Engineered Polyamide® : Great reactivity and incredible board feeling.
Ankle Strap :
- Comfort Strap : Comfortable strap with an shape to get the best support and response.
Toe Strap :
- Anatomic 3D molded reinforcement : Get the best strength transmission & avoid pressure points.
- Convertible Cap Strap : Traditional toe strap or capped around the toe box.
- Premium Aluminium Buckles : 3 axis buckles with ultra fast gearing & smooth releasing system.
-S-Bend Strap : The ladder straps and side straps are injected with a 3D shape that allows you to step in the binding and close your straps faster and more easily.
- Full EVA Footbed : You’ll feel a great cushion while riding or landing.
- Heel Dampening : Durable cushioning system for impact protection.
Nidecker ist ein schweizerisches Familienunternehmen für Sportartikel mit Sitz in Rolle, das 1887 zur Herstellung von Wagenrädern gegründet wurde. Dank seines Know-hows über Holz stieg es 1912 in die Skibranche und 1984 in die Snowboardbranche ein. Das Unternehmen nutzte die Krise 2005, um seine Schwestergesellschaften zu gründen und weiter auszubauen.