Artikelnummer : 15PGS
Artikelnummer : DR1571141003-10
- Flat Out Rocker: The Flat Out camber is a Hybrid camber: nose and tail are higher in the area of traditional contact spots. This makes carving curves effortless and tricks fluid. The higher nose and tail enable easy and quick surging and kick as well as maneuverability on all terrains. This fun and stable profile enables you to try new tricks and master the mountain.
- Railkiller Edge: Your secret weapon for the rail! Thanks to its unique edge profile, its resistance to impact is 200% higher than that of natural edges. This construction will take any rail.
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base sole: Includes a new component for the sole. We managed to design a sole with strong resistance to abrasion, and better wax absorption to make the board faster. But we saved its sharp graphic design.
- Powercore II core: This Powercore II poplar core from tip to tail with beech reinforcements for unrivaled resistance offers soft responsiveness and a dynamic boost.
- Diamond Band: These ultra resistant light tip-to-tail carbon fiber reinforcements manage kicks and improve the board's maneuverability and control.
- Ballistic Impact Panel: The Kevlar used for bulletproof jackets is used to protect the core. It is placed under the bindings to spare the construction during tough landings.
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Our Bi-Lite laminates were designed to provide resistance, a powerful style and a refined touch on the snow.
- Whiplash Core Profile: This profile combines reduced thickness between the inserts and added material beyond the feet for maximum pop, but still has perfect flex.
- Power Pods: Extended width under the bindings. Provides good grip and efficient turning.
- Shape: Twin
- Flex: Urban
- Width: medium
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Gewicht (g)||Unit weight|
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Light frame: Good news for those who are obsessed with light weight! The Light Frame hiback range features the same advantages as a full-frame hiback, but without its weight! It is a perfect mix of torsion and responsiveness: it improves lateral movement to enable progressive responsiveness along the longitudinal axis, which means it is a very responsive hiback offering great control. This guarantees comfort, maneuverability without compromising on support, and reduced weight.
- Ankle Strap: Hyperlight: New, thinner and more refined construction for the DRAKE range's ankle strap. It was designed with the best skins and multi-layer foam for a perfectly ergonomic support and maximum comfort.
- Toe Strap: Hyperflex: This revolutionary tip strap offers perfect positioning at the front of the boots. Its two flexible wings automatically wrap around any type of boot tip. It supports you perfectly and ensures that the boots will stay in the bindings. They go back to their initial position to close around the tip consistently.
- Buckles: Mg 12: It is the fastest closing system on the market. Its ergonomic shape that accelerates closing and release is particularly appreciated. It now weighs 25% less by replacing aluminum with magnesium, and is even more precise thanks to its new metal release button.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
Nitro wured 1990 in den USA gegründet. Die Marke wurde auf Initiative von zwei Snowboardern in Seattle gegründet. Nitro ist seitdem als Snowboardmarke mit sehr starker Identität bekannt, die von Snowboardern ins Leben gerufen wurde, und bietet ein umfassendes Sortiment an Boards, Boots, Bindungen und Snowboardbekleidung.