Artikelnummer : 0A609600
Artikelnummer : FC2BT14
The BELLE collection by Italian brand, NORDICA, was designed for female skiers who are fearless and want to find the perfect balance between lightness and performance.
Included in this collection, the BELLE 84 features an intermediate waist to produce a light and stable ski, which adapts to every kind of situation.
The wood core, especially designed for women, reduces the weight and the rigidity, rendering the ski agile and stable. You will enjoy the benefits of a performance similar to that of metal, while appreciating the lightness which will help you to feel less tired. The All-Mountain Camrock profile adds to the versatility as it performs on any kind of terrain. A rounded tip, in combination with an elongated tail, ensure that this ski is both agile and robust.
An alert and stable ski for navigating on all types of terrain with confidence!
- Balsa Core CA Construction: the lightest wood core, ecological and performing. The Balsa core is a micro-laminated structure, designed exclusively for women. Consisting of several thin layers of balsa laid side-by-side, it gives a sensation of robustness and absorption, not unlike metal, but extremely light. This feeling of cushioning allows the skier to deal with all types of conditions.
- Balsa: Nordica uses the wood of the fastest growing tree in the manufacture of its cores. The skis thus created are as solid as rock and ecologically sustainable. Balsa is the hardwood with the highest resistance-to-weight ratio. The geometry of the cells allows it to absorb impact and gives it an absorption capacity that is similar to that of metal. The lightness and durability of its structure is attributable to the large size of the cells and the thinness of the cellular walls. 60% air (cells) and 40% solid matter (cellular walls).
- Rocker: All-mountain profile
- Tip: The modern silhouette of the tip, slightly rounded on the sides, makes the ski very nimble in soft snow.
- Tail: The elongated and slightly curved tail ensures that the ski is very manoeuvrable off the tracks, yet robust and powerful on hardened snow.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
Mehr als 30 Jahre Erfahrung ermöglichen dem Unternehmen INTERSOCKS, dem weltführenden Hersteller von Funktionssocken mit Sitz im italienischen Belluno, Produkte mit Spitzentechnologie und einem hervorragenden Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis anzubieten. Inspiriert von der Leidenschaft für Rennen und Wettkämpfe werden die Socken von Nordica schon bald 10 Jahre in Lizenz hergestellt, um High-Performance-Produkte zu bieten.