Reviewed and modernised, the new SPEEDMACHINE collection by NORDICA presents the perfect balance between performance, lightness and the ability to customize.
Included in this collection, the SPEEDMACHINE 115 W is the most rigid model in the Women's range. A powerful boot, comfortable and agile, designed with the particularities of the feminine shape in mind. The liner and the ankle cuff have been redesigned to enhance comfort and control and to reinforce the experience on all types of terrain.
With the Tri-fit system you can personalize the shell, thanks to the Tri-force Infrared system, the liner, due to the 3D Cork fit as well as the main parts. A customizable boot, highly performing and precise, which never compromises on comfort. The Primaloft® insulation and the anti-weather shield will allow you to keep dry and warm all through the day.
An all-terrain boot, ready for any challenge!
- Soles with extra grip: with high traction double density PU
- Liner width: 100 mm
- Primaloft® Liner
- 3D Cork Fit W: The natural characteristics inherent in the cork create a perfect new equilibrium between comfort, performance and personalised adjustment. With a redesigned shape of the customizable cork area, a more ergonomical space at the heel and a completely new tongue, these modern and comfortably adapted boots are exactly what skiers have been asking for. This technology will give you a better transmission of energy and increased comfort. The customization is quick, easy and can be repeated.
- Tri-fit Technology: the Tri-fit system allows the adjustment of three major parts of a ski boot: the shell, the liner and the main material parts. An easy-to-use technology which ensures an even and comfortable contact between the foot and the liner and shell. The secret of this technology lies in the infrared heating element for the customization of the shell, combined with the Custom Cork liner system and the Nordica oven. These technologies ensure the complete customization of the liner and the shell of the boot – only in those places where it is really necessary in order to obtain a perfectly adjusted ski boot.
- Power Driver: Nordica innovates again with its brand new patented ergonomic 60 mm buckle fastener. The PU construction of the buckle fastener strap in front pulls the boot and liner together simultaneously so that they work together to achieve a uniform and efficient tightening.
- All-weather shield: A waterproof system bult into the shell which prevents water from seeping into the boot. Dry feet, warmth and comfort are assured.
- Infrared: The infrared heating element and Tri-Force shell combine a boot model and a customization technology which work together to ensure the ideal degree of adjustment of the shell, only there where it is needed. The central feature of the system is the infrared lamp which rapidly heats up the plastic in the boot, from the inside out, until the ideal temperature has been reached. The boot itself is never damaged by the heating element and permanently adopts the new perfectly defined customized shape.
- Tri-force Construction
- Entirely plastic PU
|Size||Sohlenlänge mm||EU-Größe||MP-Größe||UK shoe size|
Mehr als 30 Jahre Erfahrung ermöglichen dem Unternehmen INTERSOCKS, dem weltführenden Hersteller von Funktionssocken mit Sitz im italienischen Belluno, Produkte mit Spitzentechnologie und einem hervorragenden Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis anzubieten. Inspiriert von der Leidenschaft für Rennen und Wettkämpfe werden die Socken von Nordica schon bald 10 Jahre in Lizenz hergestellt, um High-Performance-Produkte zu bieten.