Artikelnummer : REFWC12
Als echtes Twin-Tip Freestyleboard liefert das JIBSAW MAGTEK volle Kraft und Verspieltheit um im Park und All-Mountain zu glänzen.
Flatware Spitzen- und Heckprofile treffen auf MagTek und vereinen frontbetonte Verspieltheit und Kantengriff bei präzisen Drehungen mit überraschendem Auftrieb für ein äusserst vielseitiges, Alleskönner-Freestylebrett.
- CBF2 wood core: A single type of wood laminated with Basalt fibres and Kevlar along the edges for incredible stability at high speed and enhanced grip.
- Amptek freestyle Camber: Rocker associated with the camber between the feet for maximum lift and pop while making the board stable and fun. AmpTek technology (patent pending) amplifies all aspects of the ride. Opt for an explosive pop with the AmpTek Freestyle and have fun immediately, with a 40% rocker and 60% camber: super pop, super stable, rigid tips/soft waist
- Magne-traction (7s) : Bumps distributed along the load bearing edge for maximum edge hold significantly increase stability and board control in any conditions. The 7S version features 50% smaller bumps and allows a smoother glide while maintaining total control of the edge.
- Twin Freestyle: Symmetrical flex (7/10), stiffer under the feet for better pop and balance, softer waist for more manoeuvrability and control
- Raw materials: basalt, aramid (a.k.a kevlar®), fibreglass
|Size||Mitte (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
Light and benefiting from improved cushioning, the TRIGGER binding offered by SALOMON has been specially designed for the pro-rider Chris Grenier.
In particular they feature Blaster Tech, an intuitive Freestyle Jib Joint designed to work like a dynamic suspension system, absorbing chop and smoothing out your ride with more lateral freedom.
Ultra light thanks to its 30% composite design, it is both robust and torsion resistant to resist all your tricks without wavering. Featuring an HB filter combined with a Integrated injected platform with EVA cushioning pads, it will absorb your hardest landings without any problems.
It is also equipped with Viper aluminium buckles, precise and easy to adjust, and with ultra-comfortable 3D Prime Straps with micro-adjustments, offering ideal, customised support and optimising board control
The TRIGGER binding features a solid and easy-to-fit baseplate and offers great handling, and its spoiler is simple and ergonomic, specially suited to freestyle pros.
Bindings that will let you dominate the park.
- TRIGGER spoiler: With no forward lean, the Trigger highback is simple, modern and already adjusted for a perfect fit out of the box.
- HB filter: A SALOMON exclusive. Our unique vibration filtering material absorbs unwanted shock. Your legs and feed will there suffer less fatigue.
- 30% Composite: More rigid than plastic, more robust and comfortable than aluminium for greater comfort and performance.
- Adjustable toe ramp
- 3D Prime Ankle Straps: 3D Prime offers a 3D construction suited to our boots' tongues. The result is even and impeccable contact with your boot, no matter at what point you tighten it.
- IMS: IMS (Integrated Mounting System) is Salomon's patented trick for keeping your disc screws in place while adjusting your bindings or swapping out boards.
- SCS + Full EVA : Integrated injected platform with EVA cushioning pads. Blends instant transmission with excellent dampening.
- Zone baseplate: Simple, effective, solid and easy to fit, the Zone baseplate offers remarkable handling and gliding comfort.
Micro Max strap adjustments: Fast and precise micro adjustments let you optmise the straps by centering them as much as possible on your boot, for flawless comfort and support.
- Universal disc: Ultimate compatibility with all existing mounting systems on the market
- Lock-In Deluxe toe strap: Comfortable, precise and provides enhanced boot support.
- Canting: 2.5°. Easy frontside edging without the loss of sensation.
- Blaster: Strategically placed Blaster pods allow you to control lateral movement and provide the perfect balance between energy and mobility.
Viper aluminium buckles: Increased ratchet throw gets you a deeper grip with less effort, so your straps go on lightening fast. Quick and easy to release, nothing but smooth sailing strap adjustment with the Viper's new three point hinge mechanism and easy grip shape.