Artikelnummer : REDWC38
Artikelnummer : 1131004.1.1
- Program: ALL MOUNTAIN
- Shape True Twin
- Wood core w/ C/K: A single essence of vertically laminated wood to offer you strength and comfort without ruining you.
- Sole density: Sintered 4400
- Your level: Intermediate to Pro
- Flex rate: 6/10
- Tips: Single Radius 430
- Waist: 241mm to 245mm
- Sidecut: 6.3 to 7.1m Deep Progressive
- Rocker camber AmpTek All-Mountain: The first rocker associated with of the camber between the feet for a maximum flotation and pop while making the board stable and fun. The AmpTek technology, patent pending, amplifies all aspects of ride and comes in 3 versions where the height and length of the camber and the rocker vary to match all gliding styles. Opt for a more reactive board with the AmpTek All-Mountain and have immediate pleasure, with rocker of 60% and a camber of 40%: Better control, greater stability, more pressure on the square, softer receptions, very manoeuvrable in the powder, flexible tips/ rigid waist.
- Twin All Mountain: Symmetrical and rigid flex under the feet for more energy and better grip. More rigid waist for greater stability at high speed.
- Carbon reinforcements: Combining great flexibility, excellent traction resistance, reduced weight, good resistance and low thermal expansion, the carbon fibre guarantees an explosive pop.
- Aramid reinforcements: Generally used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests, Aramid amortizes the vibration and absorbs the shocks of the large receptions.
- ABS edges: The best anti-shock and fully waterproof protection, the ABS is integrated on all our edges and in some cores.
CINCH TRYST BLACK
- Strap System: Cinch
- Highback: Regular
- Use: All Mountain
- Chassis: Cinch C2
- Highback: Asymmetric Cinch
- Ankle strap: Caddi
- Strap features: New manual centering adjustment system
- Toe strap: NEW! Universal manual
- Ratchet: NEW Ratchet PC Smooth
- Disk: Multi-Compatible & Offset
- Flange: EVA-brushed, Harshmellow™ cushions, manual Power Ramp adjustment