Artikelnummer : REEWC11
Das TEMPLAR MAGTEK ist die äusserst unterhaltsame, weniger aggressive Version des One mit einem etwas weicheren, direktionalen Flex und fast Twin-Tip Form.
Die RadCut Technologie kombiniert mit gedämpfter Magne-Traction sorgen für ein glattes, nahtloses Gefühl von Kante zu Kante für spielerische All-Mountain Vielseitigkeit.
- Rossignol's three award-winning rocker/camber blends are each tailored to a specific riding style. AmpTek ALL-MOUNTAIN features softer tips and a stiffer waist with 40% camber between the feet for powerful edge grip and stability, and 60% rocker at the tip and tail for more float and forgiveness for effortless freeride versatility.
- Snowboarding’s premium edge hold technology. Magne-Traction maximizes edge grip between your feet, bringing that once unreachable “dead area” back to life for increased stability and board control. Rossignol delivers this continuous edge grip in multiple versions to satisfy every riding style. MAGNE-TRACTION 5S features five 50% smaller bumps, removing the two bumps directly on the outside of the feet, creating a more forgiving and catch-free ride with perfect edge hold where it’s needed most.
- A traditional sidecut between the inserts fuses with multiple reverse sidecuts toward the tip and tail, providing real time sidecut adjustment to the ride, ie. longer when faster, shorter when slower, and delivering the perfect cut at all times. RADCUT is offered in multiple versions, each tailored for individual riding styles. More aggressive sidecut blends deliver quicker, livelier turns while smoother sidecuts offer a more fluid, relaxed ride.
- Has greater elongation before break than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it our #1 choice for customized flex and torsional resistance. Glass fiber also stabilizes the mechanical properties of our wood cores over time.
- A single type of wood, vertically laminated to give you durability and comfort without breaking the bank.
- A directional flex, stiff under the back foot for control, softer under the front foot for easier turn initiation, and stiffer through the waist for stability at high speed.
|Size||Mitte (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
The DISTRICT is a binding in which SALOMON has packed all of its best technologies to give you maximum comfort during your urban freestyle sessions.
Adopted by pro-riders such as Jed Anderson and Louif Paradis, it is designed using 30% composite, thereby offering weight gains and greater robustness. It's a binding that ensures top-of-the-range comfort and quality cushioning on landings.
Ultra-light, its exclusive Shadow Fit baseplate offers great comfort while maximising power transmission. Combined with the anatomic spoiler , the DISTRICT is easy to adjust and offers maximum support and improved responsiveness for optimal control and precision. The adjustment is precise, reliable and completely customisable thanks to the asymmetric 3D Supreme Ankle Straps and its aluminium Powerglide ratchets.
A top-of-the-range, reliable and high-performance model to stomp every trick and press you do.
- District: Special flex pattern and asymmetrical shape for comfort and tweakability. Super easy to set up with a 2-in-1 forward lean and hiback rotating system.
Micro Max strap adjustments: Fast and precise micro adjustments let you optmise the straps by centering them as much as possible on your boot, for flawless comfort and support.
- IMS: IMS (Integrated Mounting System) is Salomon's patented trick for keeping your disc screws in place while adjusting your bindings or swapping out boards.
- 3D Asym supreme ankle straps: Asymetric strap which increases support on the outside and tweakability on the inside while keeping a perfect anatomical shape to prevent any pressure point: all day comfort with no compromise in performance.
- Universal disc: Ultimate compatibility with all existing mounting systems on the market
- Shadow Fit baseplate: 3-piece baseplate featuring a unique flexible heel loop and completely anatomical fit to provide intuitive mobility without sacrificing performance. The result is an ultralight binding that allows your whole kit to flex together.
- Powerglide aluminium buckle 3-axis geometry incorporating a new shape to provide the best of lightweight and quick powerful cranking with a buttery release.
- Canted footbed: 2.5°
- Lock-In Deluxe toe strap
- Kevlar Quickwire : optimises energy transmission and lateral movements
- 30% Composite: More rigid than plastic, more robust and comfortable than aluminium.
- Adjustable toe ramp
- SCS + FULL EVA : Integrated injected platform with EVA cushioning pads. Blends instant transmission with excellent dampening.