Artikelnummer : 390326
New this season, the ULTIMATE RIDE board from SALOMON is part of the ULTIMATE COLLECTION designed by Bode Merril for technical riders who love going big on all-mountain terrain.
Featuring a True Twin shape for freestyle handling, it is nonetheless designed for power and will surprise you with its versatility and responsiveness.
It's a particularly solid board and its new Quad Camber hybrid offers powerful and controlled edging. Featuring a Ghost Green core, if nevertheless offers an incredible lightweight sensation under foot, and its Popster construction ensures maximum responsiveness The carbon inserts deliver improved pop and better stability on landings, and also makes iteasier to handle at slow speed.
It's a high level board that will delight riders with the physique to wield it. A real all-mountain weapon, just as effective in powder as it is on piste.
A new addition that won't fail to get people talking!
- Shape TRUE TWIN: This shape is designed for freestyle: the nose and tail are longer and have identical shapes; the core and flex are symmetrical and the bindings are centred.
- Ghost Green core: To construct this lightweight and dynamic core, we have combined the best layers of carefully selected super light wood from sustainable forestry.
- All-mountain bevel: The angle of the edges is softened at the extremities, whereas the tuning of the edges is one degree in the key areas of the sidecut, reverting to two degrees in the area between the feet. The Result: An excellent behaviour in the bend, without the slightest hang-ups.
- Popster: Get the most in terms of the dynamism and natural relaxation of wood with the preformed Popster core profile. You will feel as if the kicktail of your skateboard has been transplanted onto your snowboard.
- Quadralizer sidecuts: Offer better edging on curves for rapid and aggressive turns.
- Cambre Quad Camber Hybride: More tolerant than a classic camber, while maintaining good pop and responsiveness and improved float.
- Sintered EG Sole: This sole is designed for an ultra-fast glide, as much in the powder as on the sticky snow of Spring. The sintered material provides a better grip for the wax, the gallium improves the resistance to impact and the Electra finish ensures record speeds.
- Area 51 base: Designed to go faster and higher.
- High quality Stone Finish: Particularly effective on our sintered EG base, this fine stone finish increases the speed in the powder and on soft snow.
- Ghost Carbon Beam: Two carbon beam inserts on the tip and tail for responsiveness, spring and stability during high speed charging, as well as remarkable handling when going easy.
- Triaxial fiberglass
|Size||Mitte (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|
Ideal for riders that love going hard, The HOLOGRAM is a binding in which SALOMON has packed all of its best technologies to give you maximum pleasure and comfort during your freestyle sessions.
Designed using 45% composite and featuring Airbed air bags, they offer weight gains and greater responsiveness, and quality cushioning on hard landings. Featuring Salomon's Kevlar Quickwire, they also offer optimal power transmission and more flexibility in lateral movements.
Ultra-light, its exclusive Shadow Fit baseplate offers great comfort while maximising power transmission. Combined with the ergonomic spoiler , the HOLOGRAM offers maximum support and improved responsiveness for optimal control and precision.
The adjustment is precise, reliable and completely customisable thanks to the asymmetric 3D Supreme Ankle Straps and its aluminium Powerglide ratchets.
A top-of-the-range models, stable and robust, which resists every assault on every intense freestyle session without wavering.
- Hologram Spoiler: This new asymmetric spoiler has been designed in the most ergonomic way possible to offer optimal comfort and flawless connection with your board. It has an integrated forward lean and hiback rotating system, exclusive features of Shadow Fit.
Micro Max strap adjustments: Fast and precise micro adjustments let you optmise the straps by centering them as much as possible on your boot, for flawless comfort and support.
- IMS: IMS (Integrated Mounting System) is Salomon's patented trick for keeping your disc screws in place while adjusting your bindings or swapping out boards.
- 3D Asym supreme ankle straps: Asymetric strap which increases support on the outside and tweakability on the inside while keeping a perfect anatomical shape to prevent any pressure point: all day comfort with no compromise in performance.
- Universal disc: Ultimate compatibility with all existing mounting systems on the market
- Shadow Fit baseplate: 3-piece baseplate featuring a unique flexible heel loop and completely anatomical fit to provide intuitive mobility without sacrificing performance. The result is an ultralight binding that allows your whole kit to flex together.
- Powerglide aluminium buckle 3-axis geometry incorporating a new shape to provide the best of lightweight and quick powerful cranking with a buttery release.
- Canted footbed: 2.5°
- Locked-up toe strap
- Kevlar Quickwire : optimises energy transmission and lateral movements
- 45% Composite: All the advantages of polyamide, but with superior responsiveness by 20 %.
- Adjustable toe ramp
- SCS + FULL EVA : Integrated injected platform with EVA cushioning pads. Blends instant transmission with excellent dampening.
Air Bed: Air bags in the heel area work alongside dual density EVA to provide our best dampening system.
Das Unternehmen Salomon, 1947 in Annecy in den Hochsavoyen gegründet, ist ein französisches Unternehmen, das sich auf Sport- und Freizeitartikel spezialisiert hat. Es vertreibt in mehr als 106 Ländern.
1947 eröffnete Georges Salomon im Herzen der französischen Alpen und dem Geburtsort des modernen Bergsteigens, Vieil Annecy eine kleine Holzsäge- und Skikantenwerkstatt. In einigen Jahren wird sich das Unternehmen durch Einfallsreichtum zunächst als weltweiter Marktführer für Bindungen durchsetzen, bevor es eine unumgängliche Marke für Sportartikel für die Freizeit und den Wintersport wird.
1997 wurde Salomon von Adidas, dann 2005 vom Konzern Amer Sports aufgekauft.
Heute bietet die Marke eine breite Produktpaltette für den Wintersport, Outdoor, Brillen, Basketball, Textilien etc... an und setzt sich in allen anderen Bereichen durch.