This so called All-Terrain-Vehicle is powerful, lightweight and a very reactive ride. The CAMBER profile is designed to distribute weight evenly and increase pop.
"This is the original board I shaped as my pro model with the vision of creating a directional Twin with full camber for full control. My boards unique but funtional shape are a minimalistic approch that saves material and weight but also stands up without tipping over like rounded boards can do!" – GIGI RUF
Profile : The CAMBER profile is the traditional snowboard profile used since the beginning of snowboarding. The camber profile is designed to distribute weight evenly and increase pop. it will give you a really precise snowboard with a snappy, reactive feel.
- Stiffness : 8/10
- REACTIVE FLEX : The most advanced board technology available today! A composition of two unique fiberglass layouts in combination with our wood cores that are specifically assembled and profiled by our engineers in Switzerland. Reactive Flex gives our boards the ability to also flex across the width. So, however you bend the board it will react the best way imaginable. For example if you jump on a park rail for a boardslide, the board edges lift up, creating a convex base which minimizes your chance of catching an edge. When carving a turn, it works the other way around. The board edges flex downward, creating a concave base which makes your edge bite more into the turns. This is automated flex in 3d!
- FOREVER WOOD : Combining four different lightweight wood species: paulownia, spruce, beech and poplar to create a premium wood core that reduces weight while increasing reactivity, pop and longevity in extreme conditions. We are using only European FSC wood species assembled and profiled in our own swiss woodshop to get the best precision in conjunction with the Reactive Flex Technology.
- BURIED TREASURE : This is our ultimate combination of carbon, kevlar and basalt fibers developed to increasingly benefit all the aspects of your board. The effects are lightness because the connecting strenght of fiber allows us to slim the cores thickness, it adds reactivity to the board like response and torsion because of the strategical placement of these fibers.
- PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT : The discussion of sidecut is simple, it makes the board turn. Now a step ahead we bring you progressive sidecut which is more technical than simple sidecut and is really benefital with hybrid cambers as the contact points of the board become more relevant for smooth turns.
- ULTIMATE TRACTION : Ultimate Traction is a small counter radius(bump) placed in the middle of the board’s sidecut. By positioning this bump instead of using a traditional sidecut, we have improved edge hold and center stability by not only relying solely on the board’s outside contact points. You will have more control of your board especially on ice, less fatigue turning the board and lots more fun!
- SINTERED HD BASE : The fastest and densest sintered base on the market. It provides the most impact resistant surface available. This performance base will allow you to lead the pack wherever you are headed. Its high-density molecular structure holds wax longer..
- DIAMOND STONE FINISH : Diamond-structured stone grinding is the best possible base finish. The grinding occurs on two axes to maximize glide, and to optimize the durability of the base. It eliminates the slow, suction feel that comes with one dimensional base finishes. This is just an extra step we take to ensure your board performs.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|