A TWIN shape, twin flex board with centered stance. It's got camber under foot and rocker rise towards the nose and tail. This forgiving CAMROCK profile takes you from early learning stages to finding your Happy Place.
- Profile : The CAMROCK design is very playful. The narrow contact points and the lifted tips make the board easy to turn. We added flat spots outside the bindings toward the tip and tail which give you all the pop you need to ollie over anything that lies in your path. The camber between your feet gives you stability and responsiveness in all conditions and terrain types.
- Stiffness : 4/10
- BIAX FIBERGLASS : The 0-90 Biax Fiberglass is the most versatile in the industry. It is bombproof and reliable for all terrain types.
- SNAP CRACKLE POP : This core is made out of alternating poplar and beech stringers that give it strength and liveliness. Our swiss engineers also inlaid 4 sections of sturdy spruce into the tail and nose area to increase precision and get the best pop out of the board. We use this in the park and street specific boards.
- SWEET SPOT : 2 cross-shaped carbon fibers placed from the contact point of the nose and tail to the middle of the inserts. This configuration increases POP and strength, bringing more play into your riding.
- PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT : The discussion of sidecut is simple, it makes the board turn. Now a step ahead we bring you progressive sidecut which is more technical than simple sidecut and is really benefital with hybrid cambers as the contact points of the board become more relevant for smooth turns.
- ULTIMATE TRACTION : Ultimate Traction is a small counter radius(bump) placed in the middle of the board’s sidecut. By positioning this bump instead of using a traditional sidecut, we have improved edge hold and center stability by not only relying solely on the board’s outside contact points. You will have more control of your board especially on ice, less fatigue turning the board and lots more fun!
- SLICK TIP PROFILE : By reducing the wood and fiberglass in the nose and/ or tail and replacing it with a denser wood core, Slick Tip technology allows us to lighten up the board significantly while increasing strength and durability. The Slick Tip also dampens vibrations and provides a unique, light feel in turn transitions, due to its reduced thickness and profile.
- SINTERED BASE : This sintered base is fast, dense, durable, and ready to perform. It has been specially made for all your street and park needs. For quality purpose we only use sintered bases where most companies use extruded and low density base material.
- BELT FINISH : The belt finish is our standard base finish. It gets your base optimized before we fully wax the board.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Gewicht (g)|