- VLT : 10%
- Use: sunny weather
- Dark gray lens preventing blinding from the sun and reducing eye fatigue in very bright light. It blocks 100% UV rays and is very efficient in altitude when sun and brightness become a problem.
The I/O7 are frameless goggles with quick lens change. Many research efforts were made by the brand to design them.
As a result, those goggles are technical, efficient and comfortable, all this for a competitive quality/price ratio.
Their spherical lens with a very wide field of vision resists to shocks very well thanks to its carbon construction. TLT technology enables crystal-clear vision with no distortion effect.
Changing the lens when the weather changes has never been as easy as it is thanks to the quick lens pivot and release system. The inner part was very effectively treated against mist. Their Vaporator joint and Porex filter link the lens to the frame ideally, preventing humidity infiltration.
These goggles will also provide you with good ventilation thanks to the integrated AirEvac technology, which also keeps the goggles attached to the helmet.
In terms of comfort, it's also perfect thanks to the Driwix triple-density foam installed on the entire inner edge of the frame.
By purchasing this model, you will enjoy the special BLACKOUT lens.
It was specifically designed for sunny weather. It prevents blinding from the sun's reflection of the snow to reduce eye fatigue substantially.
- Medium fit
- Quick lens pivot and release system
- AirEvac integrated technology
- Carbonic X spherical lens with TLT technology
- 5X anti-mist inner lens
- Lens with Vaporator joint and Porex filter
- Dual Axis articulated outrigger system
- Large silicon insert on strap
- Quick strap adjustment system with attachment clips
- Driwix triple-density foam
- Helmet compatible
- Microfiber case with extra lens compartment included