Ultra-technical, the AEROQUEST MP+ ski suit developed by the Vertical brand, is designed for Alpine skiing competitions. Created for performance, this ski suit benefits from leading-edge construction which is the culmination of all the know-how available to the brand.
100% stretchable, breathable and ultra-protective, this coverall is composed of an MP+© membrane . With lightness,stretchability and great breathability, it provides exceptional comfort during intense racing and empowers sportsmen to surpass themselves without having to make excuses for it. Ultra-performing, this ski suit is also functional, as it incorporates several extras in its construction. The main opening has a double cursor, the leg bottoms are reinforced and ensure access to the release system of the boots, the flies have an inverted zip, the hood folds back into the collar, there are five pockets – including one large kangaroo pocket – and openings for the thumbs.
- A light, ultra-breathable ski suit.
- MP+© material: windproof in the front for greater comfort.
- Use: Alpine skiing
- Main opening with double cursor
- Five pockets: Two large pockets
on the outside, two breast pockets, one large inside kangaroo pocket
- Leg-bottoms reinforced at the edges with access to the release system for the touring ski boots
- Flies with inverted zip, practical when wearing a harness or backpack
- Thumb tabs
- Hood folds back into the collar.