Artikelnummer : 181602
VOLKL offers a versatile freestyle model with the SQUAD ROCKER.
The flat camber and moderate rocker in the nose and tail allow it to glide effortlessly in powder and to be super playful in the park.
The blunt nose make the effective edge longer without lengthening the size of the board. You can therefore choose a shorter board, while maintaining maximum grip. Combined with its rigid flex, it'll be the perfect board for lines of kickers.
Finally, the Premium Carbon and the integrated Horror-Shock Absorber provide loads of power, pop and bulletproof strength.
No matter if it’s a park or backcountry kicker, you can always count on the Squad Rocker to push the limits of freestyle snowboarding!
No matter if it’s a park or backcountry kicker, you can always count on the Squad Rocker!
Thanks to its moderate Freestyle Rocker it glides through powder with effortless flow, while at the same time offering killer performance in the park. This board is so playful that you will even get away with imperfect landings. However, due to its stiffer flex you will also feel bold on the Pro Line and faster on the in-runs. Like all Völkl twin-tip boards with Blunt Nose you can ride the Squad Rocker one board length shorter: The unique geometry increases the effective edge but offers the edge hold of a longer board.
The result? Easier spins, safer landings, and less reverts! Despite the ultra-light woodcore and the thin topsheet the Squad Rocker is virtually unbreakable: Premium Carbon and the integrated Horror-Shock Absorber provide loads of power, pop and bulletproof strength.
Rail, kicker line or powder? It doesn’t matter, as long as it’s all about Rock 'n' Roll!
- Blunt nose geometry: for better, longer grip without having a longer board
- Horror shock absorber : durability and stability
- Volkl premium carbon
- POP 3.0
- Freestyle rocker : flat camber and nose/tail rocker
- playful & tricksy
- Freestyle Rocker Shape longer effective edge
- Blunt Nose Geometry durable & stable
- Horror-Shock Absorber lively & massive pop
- Völkl Premium Carbon / POP3.0 extremely light
- Ultra-Light Woodcore & Ultra-Light Topsheet shock absorbing
- Sidewalls with TPU dampening
- Back-screened topsheet
- Ultra-light topsheet
- High-gloss lacquered topsheet
- Topsheet with matte silk-screen printing
- Partial grip-lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Ultra-Light Woodcore
- Slim-Tip construction
- Horror-Shock Absorber
- True Twin Freestyle Sidecut with Blunt Nose
- Freestyle Rocker Shape
- Blunt Nose Geometry
- 6x2 Insert System
- Sidewall reinforcement with TPU dampening
- Sandwich construction
- Triaxial fiberglass weave in upper and lower beam
- V-Flex fiberglass weave
- Völkl Premium Carbon weave / POP3.0
- Sintered base
- Back-screening and Die-Cut
- Swap Base
- Fine stone finish
- Diamond finish
- Wax finish
|Size||Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
Loaded with freestyle specific design features, the Hologram Binding is Bode Merrill’s go-to model in the ShadowFit family.
Featuring a Kevlar Quickwire for energy transmission and lateral movement, a lightweight baseplate for a weightless feeling underfoot, and a specially engineered highback for control and stability. Toss in extra comfy straps and the new MP Ratchet for that extra click. This binding is built for a boss.
- COMPOSITE 45% : All the benefits of polyamide material but 20% more responsive.
- ADJ TOE RAMP : Super easy adjustability for the best transmission on toe edge.
- MICRO MAX STRAPS ADJUSTMENTS : Fast and precise micro adjustments let you optmize the straps centering on your boot for maximum comfort and support
- IMS : Integrated Mounting System (IMS) is Salomon’s patented trick for keeping your disc screws in place while adjusting your bindings or swapping out boards.
- 3D ASYM SUPREME ANKLE STRAP : Asymetrical shape to increase the support on the outside and tweakability on the inside while keep a perfect anatomical shape to prevent any pressurepoint : all day comfort with no compromise in performance.
- AIR BED : Air bags in the heel area work alongside dual density EVA to provide our best dampening system.
- UNIVERSAL DISC : Ultimate compatibility with all existing mounting systems on the market.
- SHADOW FIT BASEPLATE : 3 piece baseplate featuring a unique flexible heel loop and completely anatomical fit to provide intuitive mobility without sacrificing performance. The result is an ultralight binding that allows you’re whole kit to flex together.
- POWERGLIDE ALUMINUM BUCKLE : 3Axis gemoetry incorporating a new shape to provide the best of lightweight and quick and powerful cranking with a buttery realase.
- CANTED FOOTBED : Instantly add pop power and extra edge control to your riding with our 2.5° canted footbed. Easy on the knees and no loss of board-feel.
- LOCKED-UP TOE STRAP : Ultimate envelopment for perfect boot hold and ultra lightweight and durable.
- HOLOGRAM : This new asymetrical highback features the most ergonomical design to provide ultimate comfort and connection with your board. Keeping the integrated forward lean and hiback rotation concept, unique to ShadowFit.
- KEVLAR QUICKWIRE
- MP RATCHET
Völkl hat 1923 in der Stadt Straubing, in Deutschland, mit der Produktion von Skiern begonnen. Das traditionsreiche Erbe des Unternehmens wird mit unglaublichen Innovationen im Bereich der Skitechnologie verbunden, wie dem "Rocker Design" Extended Low Profile (ELP), das vor kurzem auf den Markt kam Damit konnten zum ersten Mal Feingefühl und Wendigkeit im Tiefschnee mit der Vielseitigkeit eines All Mountain Skis erreicht werden, damit man das Beste aus einem stürmischen Tag machen kann. Das Freeski-Sortiment der Marke reicht von Big Mountain bis All Mountain, führt über Park und Pipe und ist sowohl für Männer als auch für Frauen geeignet.