Artikelnummer : 181602
VOLKL offers a versatile freestyle model with the SQUAD ROCKER.
The flat camber and moderate rocker in the nose and tail allow it to glide effortlessly in powder and to be super playful in the park.
The blunt nose make the effective edge longer without lengthening the size of the board. You can therefore choose a shorter board, while maintaining maximum grip. Combined with its rigid flex, it'll be the perfect board for lines of kickers.
Finally, the Premium Carbon and the integrated Horror-Shock Absorber provide loads of power, pop and bulletproof strength.
No matter if it’s a park or backcountry kicker, you can always count on the Squad Rocker to push the limits of freestyle snowboarding!
No matter if it’s a park or backcountry kicker, you can always count on the Squad Rocker!
Thanks to its moderate Freestyle Rocker it glides through powder with effortless flow, while at the same time offering killer performance in the park. This board is so playful that you will even get away with imperfect landings. However, due to its stiffer flex you will also feel bold on the Pro Line and faster on the in-runs. Like all Völkl twin-tip boards with Blunt Nose you can ride the Squad Rocker one board length shorter: The unique geometry increases the effective edge but offers the edge hold of a longer board.
The result? Easier spins, safer landings, and less reverts! Despite the ultra-light woodcore and the thin topsheet the Squad Rocker is virtually unbreakable: Premium Carbon and the integrated Horror-Shock Absorber provide loads of power, pop and bulletproof strength.
Rail, kicker line or powder? It doesn’t matter, as long as it’s all about Rock 'n' Roll!
- Blunt nose geometry: for better, longer grip without having a longer board
- Horror shock absorber : durability and stability
- Volkl premium carbon
- POP 3.0
- Freestyle rocker : flat camber and nose/tail rocker
- playful & tricksy
- Freestyle Rocker Shape longer effective edge
- Blunt Nose Geometry durable & stable
- Horror-Shock Absorber lively & massive pop
- Völkl Premium Carbon / POP3.0 extremely light
- Ultra-Light Woodcore & Ultra-Light Topsheet shock absorbing
- Sidewalls with TPU dampening
- Back-screened topsheet
- Ultra-light topsheet
- High-gloss lacquered topsheet
- Topsheet with matte silk-screen printing
- Partial grip-lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Ultra-Light Woodcore
- Slim-Tip construction
- Horror-Shock Absorber
- True Twin Freestyle Sidecut with Blunt Nose
- Freestyle Rocker Shape
- Blunt Nose Geometry
- 6x2 Insert System
- Sidewall reinforcement with TPU dampening
- Sandwich construction
- Triaxial fiberglass weave in upper and lower beam
- V-Flex fiberglass weave
- Völkl Premium Carbon weave / POP3.0
- Sintered base
- Back-screening and Die-Cut
- Swap Base
- Fine stone finish
- Diamond finish
- Wax finish
|Size||Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
Designed for Chris Grenier, shredding the minipipe to the strats, the Trigger binding featuring Blaster Tech—an intuitive Freestyle Jib Joint, designed to work like a dynamic suspension system, absorbing chop and smoothing out your ride with more lateral freedom.
This binding comes with all the necessities; Blaster Baseplate, 3D Prime Straps, Lock-In Deluxe Toe Straps, and a minimalistic highback anatomically designed for boss hogs like Grendys.
- COMPOSITE 30% : Get the most out of our bindings. More rigid than our competitor’s low end plastic, more durable and comfortable than aluminum. Performance is maximized,comfort is undeniable.
- ADJ TOE RAMP : Super easy adjustability for the best transmission on toe edge.
- SCS + FULL EVA : Integrated injected platform with EVA cushioning pads. Blends instant transmission with great dampening.
- MICRO MAX STRAPS ADJUSTMENTS : Fast and precise micro adjustments let you optmize the straps centering on your boot for maximum comfort and support
- IMS : Integrated Mounting System (IMS) is Salomon’s patented trick for keeping your disc screws in place while adjusting your bindings or swapping out boards.
- 3D ASYM SUPREME ANKLE STRAP : Asymetrical shape to increase the support on the outside and tweakability on the inside while keep a perfect anatomical shape to prevent any pressurepoint : all day comfort with no compromise in performance.
- VIPER ALUMINUM BUCKLE : Increased ratchet throw gets you a deeper grip with less effort, so your straps go on lightening fast. Quick and easy to release, nothing but smooth sailing strap adjustment with the Viper's new three point hinge mechanism and easy grip shape.
- UNIVERSAL DISC : Ultimate compatibility with all existing mounting systems on the market.
- CANTED FOOTBED : Instantly add pop power and extra edge control to your riding with our 2.5° canted footbed. Easy on the knees and no loss of board-feel.
- BLASTER BASEPLATE : Strategically placed Blaster pods allow to control lateral movement and provide the perfect blend of energy and mobility.
- LOCK-IN DELUXE TOE STRAP : All the hold of our Lock-In toe strap with extra comfort.
- TRIGGER : With no forward lean, the Trigger highback is simple, modern and already adjusted for a perfect fit out of the box.
- MP RATCHET
Völkl hat 1923 in der Stadt Straubing, in Deutschland, mit der Produktion von Skiern begonnen. Das traditionsreiche Erbe des Unternehmens wird mit unglaublichen Innovationen im Bereich der Skitechnologie verbunden, wie dem "Rocker Design" Extended Low Profile (ELP), das vor kurzem auf den Markt kam Damit konnten zum ersten Mal Feingefühl und Wendigkeit im Tiefschnee mit der Vielseitigkeit eines All Mountain Skis erreicht werden, damit man das Beste aus einem stürmischen Tag machen kann. Das Freeski-Sortiment der Marke reicht von Big Mountain bis All Mountain, führt über Park und Pipe und ist sowohl für Männer als auch für Frauen geeignet.