Artikelnummer : SNY160185
Artikelnummer : DR1671151007-BLK
TWS GoodWood winner for Women’s park boards.
Playful, intuitive and responsive, the Emoticon makes snowboarding more fun by making it easier to express your own style.
A true twin shape and softer flex, the real jeenyus of this board is it’s unique UnderBite outline. Subtle but noticeable indents along the sidecut at the binding area re-distribute your body weight onto areas that help you turn.
The effect is stable edge hold and a very confident, enhanced arc in your turn. No weirdness, just a board that rides as well as you know you can.
- RIDERS : Everyone
- SHAPE : True Twin
- OUTLINE : UnderBite :TWS GoodWood winning tech expands to the Emoticon this year! UnderBite edges re-distribute a riders weight in such a way that it enhances turning ease and edge hold. Creating divots inward at the binding area reduces and disrupts the surface area of the edge that has contact with the snow while the board is turning. This increases the edge pressure by distributing your weight/energy in the areas where you need it - from the binding out, and through the center of the board where the carving arc is taking place. This segmentation of the sidecut into 3 key zones focuses your body weight and onto areas that initiate, hold and release turns.
- FLEX : 3/5
- BASE PROFILE : Camrock 4-4-4
- CORE : Full Poplar : Yes' baseline core for tip to tail woodcore snowboard construction. Strikes a predictable balance between durability, consistent flex and lightweight.
- GLASS : Biax
- BASE MATERIAL : Extruded : Just like it says. This material is formed by extrusion. It’s softer than our other two bases, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. At the speeds many of us ride, this material is actually quicker – gets up to speed faster – than sintered when waxed correctly. You may have your own proof of this when you’re smoking by someone with a dried out “high-end” base. It also retains wax better because it’s more porous and is easy to fix with a P-Tex stick if you get scratches in it.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
Our entry-level women’s binding that consistently outlasts and outperforms anything else on the market.
The Ladyfit Highback with a highly engineered women’s specific shape will create the perfect balance of comfort, fit and response for your riding needs.
The Delta baseplate offers superior foothold and with its forgiving flex, maintains an easy and smooth ride to allow you to improve your riding at an increased rate.
MFC comfort straps complete the package of Women’s entry level binding royalty. Love live The Queen!
- Ladyfit : A collection of highbacks specifically conceived for a woman’s biological makeup, constructed with a shorter, rounded top for extra support and the best possible fit. Unique also in the look, because it combines an excellent flex and response with an outstanding dedicated design with that girlish touch you’ll be stoked!
- Mac 4 : Fast, lightweight, aluminum ratchets for advanced performance.
- Delta : The original Drake concept at its purest. A pre-curved aluminum heel cup directly connected to a nylon/fiberglass baseplate, creating flawless, solid assembly. Designed from the perfect blend of nylon and aluminum for responsiveness and dampening. Together they create a soft, forgiving baseplate ideal for beginners and freestyle enthusiasts. Fully customizable, and includes a variety of heelcup and toe ramp adjustments to ensure perfect fit.