Artikelnummer : DR1671151002-BLK
Just when you thought this theme could not be milked any further, Yes blows you away with the graphical mind-fucking of Mr. Peter-John de Villiers.
Inside the world of these deeply layered illustrations you’ll be seduced by historical references of past glories, influences and milestones. The talents of Todd Richards, John Cardiel, Noah Salasnek and the infamous Shawn Palmer will never be forgotten and this year we give respectful thanks for the world they had a heavy hand in creating.
This year Yes has reshaped and refined the Asymmetrical-twin that re-started it all. By redesigning the nose and tail and tweaking the sidecut geometry it has created an even better asym. The tighter heel sidecut than toe, balances out the inefficiencies of the way we naturally ride and creates a board that is both highly intuitive and rips going switch.
- RIDERS: JP Solberg, Austen Sweetin
- SHAPE: Asym Twin : Back in the day, asymmetrical boards meant you had to choose between a regular or goofy-stance board. Not only was that a nightmare for retailers, it didn’t suit anyone with a duck stance – which is everyone now. The Asym Twin applies a tighter, deeper heelside radial sidecut compared to the toe. In effect, balancing out the difference in a body’s natural tendency to over-turn the toe edge and allowing you to ride switch better than you ever have. Regular or goofy; it’s still a true twin. Just flip it around.
- OUTLINE: Asymmetric Radial Sidecut
- FLEX: 4/5
- BASE PROFILE: Camrock 2-4-2
- CORE: Poplar + Bamboo : Creating a lighter, more responsive core than the Full Poplar. The Poplar + Bamboo uses the same durable core, lightens it up by replacing 30% of the Poplar with Paulownia and then inserts two bamboo stringers down the full length for added pop and response.
- GLASS: Triax w/ Carbon Stringers
- BASE MATERIAL: Sintered True : Just like it says. Pellets or course powder is pressed until it forms a solid. There are several suppliers for our entire industry and they each have different codes for them, depending on the colour and transparency. These codes can make it seem like you’re getting many different kinds and grades of sintered but they’re all pretty much the same as far as you and I will ever tell. True Sintered is harder and more expensive than extruded and it can be faster for those that ride aggressively fast. But to do that, it needs to be waxed and prepared for local conditions.
|Schaufel (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Skiende (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
The Fifty is over 10 years old and still shows no signs of slowing down yet. Riders from everywhere flock to The Fifty due to its unmatched comfort and responsiveness.
With our premium Delta Light baseplate and its blend of the highest-grade aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon available, you will feel a dramatic increase in board feel and dampening.
Our Mach 5 aluminum ratchets blow away the competition by sliding 5 clicks for every single crank, ensuring you are first to drop in every time.
Our Premium MFC ankle straps, with new internal padding, provide an extra flex for when you want to tweak those grabs. We are already planning for the Fifty’s 20th birthday.
- Light Frame : Good news for the lightness addicted! The Light Frame family keeps the same benefits of a full frame highback without the weight! It’s a perfect mix of torsion and response: it gives you more lateral movement while allowing a progressive response in the longitudinal axis, translating to a highly reactivity highback and giving you greater control over your board. This guarantees that it is comfortable and forgiving with no compromise of the support, while dramatically reducing the weight of the highback.
- Preium MFC : Comfort, response, and flex in a luxuriously constructed strap. New internal padding for extra flex and cohesion with the boot and binding interface.
- Mac 5 : Probably the quickest, most efficient aluminum ratchet in the market. It slides five ladder steps every crank and is ergonomically shaped for smooth ratcheting operation and release.
- Delta Light : Engineered with the highest quality aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon. This ultra-light weight baseplate was designed to enhance response and board feel. The weight on this baseplate was dramatically reduced by removing heavy plastic and replacing it with an EVA dampening pad. Delta-Lite has an all new contact pad placed directly on the board to better dampen and take riding to a whole new level.
|SCHUHGRÖßE EU||SCHUHGRÖßE MP|