Artikelnummer : SNY160190
Artikelnummer : DR1671151001-BLK
This year the Public is upgraded with a full tip-to-tail poplar wood core providing better pop and a more robust ride.
Requiring a neutral yet responsive and durable board, the Public was designed for terrain that was never meant to be ridden.Flat (or zero) camber keeps the board neutral enough to not get too squirrely and unpredictable.
The core is milled with a mid-flex between the feet and a slightly thicker “bump”, just outside the binding areas. This produces a soft overall flex that still pops ollies. The nose and tail profiles are a blended radius to flat kick that are perfect for extended nose presses.
- RIDERS :Austen Sweetin
- SHAPE : True Twin
- OUTLINE : Radial : A mainstay of freestyle riding. Completely symmetrical outline; the stance is centered on the effective edge, tip and tail are identical length and shape, flex is identical at both ends of the board. Radial sidecut is effective and predictable. The overall shape allows complete freedom of expression by keeping the board a neutral, yet responsive tool.
- FLEX : 3/5
- BASE PROFILE : FlatRock 2-0-2
- CORE : Full Poplar : Yes' baseline core for tip to tail woodcore snowboard construction. Strikes a predictable balance between durability, consistent flex and lightweight.
- GLASS : Biax
- BASE MATERIAL : Extruded : Just like it says. This material is formed by extrusion. It’s softer than our other two bases, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. At the speeds many of us ride, this material is actually quicker – gets up to speed faster – than sintered when waxed correctly. You may have your own proof of this when you’re smoking by someone with a dried out “high-end” base. It also retains wax better because it’s more porous and is easy to fix with a P-Tex stick if you get scratches in it.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
The King is our advanced, yet modestly priced entry level binding. Offering support to riders that want a binding that can be ridden on any terrain without hesitation.
Our Delta baseplate was featured on our first ever bindings and is still going as strongly as it was on day one.
Constructed using the perfect mixture of aluminum and nylon designed to offer a soft and forgiving interface with the perfect fit. Combine this with our Lightframe Highback that provides a soft torsional flex for a friendly but yet responsive ride.
Lightweight Mac 4 aluminum buckles complete an entry-level binding that is superior to some brands top of the line range.
- Mfc : An established dual-density, comfortable, 3D shaped ankle strap that improves control in every condition.
- Mac 4 : Fast, lightweight, aluminum ratchets for advanced performance.
- Delta : The original Drake concept at its purest. A pre-curved aluminum heel cup directly connected to a nylon/fiberglass baseplate, creating flawless, solid assembly. Designed from the perfect blend of nylon and aluminum for responsiveness and dampening. Together they create a soft, forgiving baseplate ideal for beginners and freestyle enthusiasts. Fully customizable, and includes a variety of heelcup and toe ramp adjustments to ensure perfect+