Artikelnummer : SNY160165
Artikelnummer : 1241002.1.2
The return of the Typo!
The first year of YES., the Typo was the Basic, so in a sense, they’re kind of brothers. And when we saw the need for an upgraded Basic, the name was already set.
Taking the Goodwood winning shape of the UnderBite Twin, Yes sets the stance back 5mm for a more all-mountain setup that’s ready for resort powder stashes. Yes also upgraded the base and gave it a little more robust flex pattern to suit a more aggressive rider on a larger playing field.
UnderBite 101 – By stepping the outline in under the bindings (rather than out), it disrupts the surface area that has contact with the snow while the board is on edge. Without any extra rider effort, this disruption effectively increases edge pressure on the areas where you need it most, helping to initiate and hold your turn.The effect is stable edge control and a very confident, enhanced arc in your turn with no drag.
- RIDERS: The dedicated resort rat.
- SHAPE: Directional Twin
- OUTLINE: UnderBite : TWS GoodWood winning tech expands to the Typo this year! UnderBite edges re-distribute a riders weight in such a way that it enhances turning ease and edge hold. Creating divots inward at the binding area reduces and disrupts the surface area of the edge that has contact with the snow while the board is turning. This increases the edge pressure by distributing your weight/energy in the areas where you need it - from the binding out, and through the center of the board where the carving arc is taking place. This segmentation of the sidecut into 3 key zones focuses your body weight and onto areas that initiate, hold and release turns.
- FLEX: 3.5 / 5
- BASE PROFILE: Camrock 4-4-4
- CORE: Full Poplar : Yes' baseline core for tip to tail woodcore snowboard construction. Strikes a predictable balance between durability, consistent flex and lightweight.
- GLASS: Biax
- BASE MATERIAL: Sintered Spec : This is the term we use and is the grey zone many companies play in. We call it Sintered Spec because it’s hardness and chemical properties are very close to true sintered and it’s on-snow performance is also very close to true sintered - but it’s formed using the extrusion process. How? – Well the raw material is actually preconsumer recycled (meaning it never left the factory) sintered base material. So while the heating and extrusion process has softened it slightly, it’s still much harder than true Extruded.
|Tip (mm)||Mitte (mm)||Tail (mm)||Gewicht (g)|
RODEO POLAR CAMO
- Chassis: Aluminum Infinity™ and adjustable heel piece
- Spoiler: Stealth™
- Foot bed: Wedgie™
- EVA cushioning
- Asymmetric acrobatic ankle strap
- Foot-tip strap: ThinGrip™ 3D
- Lateral fitting strap: FlipSide™
- Buckles: AstroGlyde™ with LT pawls
- Disk: forged aluminum micro-disk